Any Armani Touch Up Patients Around?

vayder

Reaction score
Optimist said:
I'm struggling to understand why photos have not been forthcoming. I understand you may be going through a lot, but it seems to me that you could have posted the pics in the amount of time it took you to explain that you have them and will post them in the future.

Are are using the pictures to bargain with Armani? If so, it would make perfect sense that you have not posted them. If not, i can't understand why you disclosed them.

you got it.

D

Dude,Where'sMyHair

Vayder,

Are you still working on the Refund?

If it was a total failure, why are you only being offered 2000 instead of 4000 grafts?

Also, according to your informtion, when did the Armani FUE improve?

Did you say when your surgery was and whether the extractions were done by the doctor or the techs?

When, where, how do you come to discover others with poor results and talk to them?

The lack of details here makes me skeptical about the veracity of this poster's claims.

Peace Out,
Dude

D

Dude,Where'sMyHair

Vayder, did you opt for the touch-up or get your refund?

:punk:

D

Dude,Where'sMyHair

It would be nice to know if a "refund" is possible for these unhappy patients, so any disgruntled patient can come out of the dark and at least be made whole financially.

Anyone know whether a "refund" is an option for unhappy patients?

:lost:

s.a.f

Reaction score
From everything I've learned in my years on the boards refunds are extremely rare.
And anyway even if you get your money back theres no compensation for the time, inconvience (post op downtime) discomfort and most importantly wasted grafts.

Petchsky

Reaction score
It looks to me that Armani are offering touch ups for low growth yield, but i think if you push hard and threaten to be vocal enough, you will get a full refund. It looks like Armani lost in their legal proceedings against the hair transplant network as well, so i reckon their shitting themselves that past patients are going to come out of the woodwork and post their pics.

D

Dude,Where'sMyHair

Why would you not offer a full refund when you could be found potentially liable for gross negligence and looking at general and punitive damages that could balloon into six figures for some patients should a clinic be found to have acted recklessly?

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dude said:
Why would you not offer a full refund when you could be found potentially liable for gross negligence and looking at general and punitive damages that could balloon into six figures for some patients should a clinic be found to have acted recklessly?

Obviously you have never had (or like some others here) didn't read the disclosure you have to sign to get a hair transplant. You would have to be SEVERLY disfigured to sue and even then you may have signed away your rights so unless you could prove groos misconduct( the DR was drunk or High) you still would probably still get zilch

Plastic surgery, Hair transplants, none of that is proven to look good and you sign away your rights before the Dr touches you.

pmill

Reaction score
Petchsky said:
It looks to me that Armani are offering touch ups for low growth yield, but i think if you push hard and threaten to be vocal enough, you will get a full refund. It looks like Armani lost in their legal proceedings against the hair transplant network as well, so i reckon their shitting themselves that past patients are going to come out of the woodwork and post their pics.

i dont fully understand what happened with armani here..so this guy got no growth? is this the 1st time this has ever happened to an armani patient..from my experience on these boards,armani is in the same boat as umar being best at fue and ive seen fantastic results froms armani fue..can someone update me please.thanks

D

Dude,Where'sMyHair

HT55 said:
Dude said:

Obviously you have never had (or like some others here) didn't read the disclosure you have to sign to get a hair transplant. You would have to be SEVERLY disfigured to sue and even then you may have signed away your rights so unless you could prove groos misconduct( the DR was drunk or High) you still would probably still get zilch

Plastic surgery, Hair transplants, none of that is proven to look good and you sign away your rights before the Dr touches you.

What state(s) are you licensed to practice law in my friend?

Generally, you cannot consent to negligence or a deviation from the standard of care for any surgery, cosmetic or otherwise! :firing:

Most likely, a cosmetic surgeon would in some cases offer a refund to avoid bad publicity for her or his chosen field of practice and to avoid frivolous lawsuits.

Petchsky

Reaction score
pmill said:
Petchsky said:

i dont fully understand what happened with armani here..so this guy got no growth? is this the 1st time this has ever happened to an armani patient..from my experience on these boards,armani is in the same boat as umar being best at fue and ive seen fantastic results froms armani fue..can someone update me please.thanks

I think a lot of it was marketing hype, there are more Armani FUE patients with, i don't know if it's no growth or low growth, but look at the thread of hair transplant network concerning their legal fight with Armani.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dude said:
What state(s) are you licensed to practice law in my friend?

Generally, you cannot consent to negligence or a deviation from the standard of care for any surgery, cosmetic or otherwise! :

Connecticut

Maybe you should ACTUALLY READ the disclosure you have to sign, as I stated before it would take some sort of gross misconduct to sue after you sign that consent form.

Believe what you want, maybe you can get somone to take it pro bono because no other attorney will waste his time.

pmill

Reaction score
Petchsky said:
pmill said:
Petchsky said:

I think a lot of it was marketing hype, there are more Armani FUE patients with, i don't know if it's no growth or low growth, but look at the thread of hair transplant network concerning their legal fight with Armani.

i'll check that out now,so are people recomending not to go to armani? or are these people that had low growth/no growth the 1st people he operated on?

Petchsky

Reaction score
Couldn't tell you....but likely to be quite early on i'd guess

vayder

Reaction score
Here are the pictures. I completed my 9 month post op after my yet again failed transplant with Dr. Crappy. 2000 touch up was done December 2009.

4000 session was done September 2008. that failed too. Dubai clinic.

AND NO F*&%G REFUND. If you guys think Armani is still a good doctor like he was with this strip procedures, THINK AGAIN!

Attachments

• DSC00504.jpg
    DSC00504.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 769
  • DSC00514.JPG
    DSC00514.JPG
    248.4 KB · Views: 267
  • DSC01190.JPG
    DSC01190.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 297
  • DSC01192.JPG
    DSC01192.JPG
    335.9 KB · Views: 262
  • DSC01193.JPG
    DSC01193.JPG
    230.1 KB · Views: 260
  • DSC01195.JPG
    DSC01195.JPG
    199.5 KB · Views: 249
  • DSC01196.JPG
    DSC01196.JPG
    159.6 KB · Views: 295

vayder

Reaction score
Notice as well. My hair is cut very short. Obviously it looks like crap when I grow it out. I will post pics again. be patient.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Why did you keep going back if it was'nt working?

Reaction score
I've come across a few really bad armani results, and I hear alot get taken offline as he does deals with them, or trys to threaten them with lawsuits, shame most people are scared little pussies....but I bet there a lot more bad results out there! Makes me angry thinking about it.

Do you have pre op pics?

richlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
at least you don't have a strip scar.. it doesn't look all that horrible to me (not a good hair transplant, but you can live). You aren't disfigured.

Slap on some toppik.. or shave it down, and move on.. at least you frame your face with some hair. Not the end of the world.

BTW, he placed that hairline WAY too low. Just hope you don't lose any of that hair on top.