Any natural solution for hair loss

abcdefg

Reaction score
I dont know what im talking about? Care to explain how scientifically proven treatments are not worthwhile while things with small flimsy studies are worth the time and money? Lets also consider no standard doses of any kind for any of those natural treatments if you even get the dose they say.

bubka

Reaction score
plus there are NO regulations have herbal supplements, their dosages mean nothing, it's totally free market libertarianism there

G

bubka said:
plus there are NO regulations have herbal supplements, their dosages mean nothing, it's totally free market libertarianism there

oh god thats hot

bubka can you say the words "free" and "market" again together?

free market

RON PAUL

Reaction score
couple of responses wayaza. i'm sure your Doctor means well, but he doesn't know what he's talking about.

whey protein is an incredible protein source, containing large amounts of amino acids, both essential and branched. hair, like the rest of the body, is built on amino acids, particularly cysteine. therefore, whey protein supplements are fantastic for hair!

also laser treatment does not cause cancer. however IF (and this is a big IF) you already had brain cancer, laser therapy would grow the cancer cells, because laser therapy grows all the cells it comes into contact with...hence why its an amazing hair follicle regenerator.

wayaza

Reaction score
HEy allen, to me there are a lot of view to see things.

Initially I think protein shake will help me to gain weight and...maybe hair b'cos all of our body requires prtoein. But in another view, too much protein may also cause problem like hair loss. Things have many faces. Same thing for herbs....

many people have negative response to chinese medicine, but i have a positive result.

To me...still, laser treatment is too scary to me. And far too expensive at this stage. I quoted price and it is like $4000 for 3 months, 2 times a week. And i have to sit in a dark room with a big hat made of laser.. That really creeps me out.