Any Ontario Chemical RU users?

Ende

Reaction score
Interesting observation about the PG... I just saw another guy who increased the amount of PG, and got symptoms of systemic absorption.

big3nme

Established Member
Reaction score
Im about to make an order for some OC RU, almost out of my original KT RU. Im very interested in using my kirkland minoxidil as a vehicle..

I have been using 5% Kirkland minoxidil. I believe it's 30% Eth / 50% PG / 20% water. I would probably try using 50-75mg of RU in 2-3ml of the Kirkland. Does this seem fine? I tried it last night and it took a long time (maybe a ltitle over a minute) for the RU to dissolve but there was still like three or four tiiiiiny specs floating around. My RU is probably bad by now though, I haven't always kept it in the freezer and I do expose it to light when making batches..so who knows.. but it's almost gone and I will be ordering a fresh batch from OC soon that I plan on taking care of better.

Just wondering about using minoxidil as vehicle.. are we sure this is fine?

While Im at it I might as well ask if you think adding the Bim to this same vehicle should be fine or do you think we should use a higher eth content vehicle when first testing this batch of bim we are about to order?

Ende

Reaction score
Rogaine 5% is an excellent vehicle. I don't recommend more than 25mg/ml, and 2 ml once a day. Keep track of how much you use. You can easily add more powder if needed. I'm currently using 30mg a day; 15mg/ml.

(200 mg testosterone enanthate a week + 25 mg Proviron a day)

everlast

Reaction score
Enden, if I am correct you have said that RU has been great so far and you have had some drastic cosmetic improvement.

I am curious if thats the case, why are you investing so much more money in bimatoprost and CB? Are you looking for alot of regrowth which RU could not provide?

Ende

Reaction score
I'm not going to experiment with CB-03-01. I still have a lot of severely miniaturized hairs. I'm a diffuse thinner, and want to experiment with bimatoprost for regrowth. 6 months with liquid Rogaine didn't do much difference, but I wonder if the foam is more effective. RU58841 is an effective anti-androgen, and I'll stick to it.

I've only been on RU58841 since january. You need at least 6 - 12 months to see the full benefit from that compound alone. Growth stimulants will accelerate the process.

everlast

Reaction score
Ahhh ok. For some reason I thought you were on the list of CB buyers and was a little confused. :innocent:

Ende

Reaction score
It depends on how much I'm using. 25 mg a day will last for more than a year. 50 mg a day would have lasted almost 7 months, but my tolerance is much lower than that. I'm currently using 30 mg a day, which will make 10 grams last 11 months or so.

$445 is just a little more than I had to pay for 3 months treatment with Propecia.

Ende

Reaction score
I'm not sure. It feels like brain fog has been creeping up on me again, after I increased the dose from 25 mg to 30 mg.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Kane now charges $280 for 10 grams. I ordered 5 grams from OC last year, I've used very little of it since and still have about 1 gram left. Anyone know of Ontario Chemical's prices have dropped?