Any results from fluridil yet?

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
RadioRaheem said:
jakeb said:
I started right after I quit Finasteride for good about two months ago.

Stay on Eucapil/Fluridil for another 4+ months and then determine whether its doing anything or not. A mere 2 months is too premature to be judging the product.

I agree
3 months is a minimum to start judging

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
Probably true... well I will be sticking with it for at least two months more. I bought a 4 month supply.

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
I've got to be more careful snapping open the ampules ... this is the second time I've crushed shards of glass into my fingers trying to open one of those suckers.

Shows how lawsuit-happy the U.S. is... here, hot coffee has warning labels on it, in the Czech Republic, they sell hairloss treatment in glass bottles you have to break with your hands!

Beethoven

Established Member
Reaction score
jakeb, could you please describe your routine of applying eucapil?
What I mean is that I see from your regimen that you apply it at night, with minoxidil.
The problem is that minoxidil contains water the make eucapil uneffective, so some people wait about two hours after min to apply eucapil.

My personal view is that there is a problem in doing this too: I think that the delivery system of eucapil is pretty bad - it's 96% alcohol and no PPG, and what I fear is that even after the water in the minoxi had dried, there is still a thin invisible layer of some of the components used to stabilize the minoxi that blocks the eucapil (that as I said I think think has bad penetration) from reaching the skin.
Therefor, my routine is to totally separate fluridil from other stuff: apply fluridil only for about 12-16 hours on a clean and dry scalp, and apply all the rest (foam, prox-N, aminexil and sometimes Foltene-Tricosaccride) for about 8-12 hours.

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey,

That's a good point about waiting. I definitely haven't been waiting 2 hours. Maybe 10-15 minutes, which might not be enough. When I've been really tired, I've skipped the Minoxidil and gone straight for the Eucapil, which I'm sure hasn't helped me.

Maybe if I switch to the foam, I could use minoxidil in the morning and Eucapil at night. Since it's the summer now, I'd worry about putting Eucapil on in the morning and then having sweat deactivate it.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
is it expensive?

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ye, any results? How is the drying time btw? Leave a visible residue after?

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Monty,

why not use fluridil in the morning after washing and drying your hair.
then at night use minoxidil and retin-a combo. This will give fluridil a good 10 odd hours on your freshly cleaned scalp.

Todd

Established Member
Reaction score
Blaze: sounds like a good plan.

I was thinking maybe minoxidil/retin- a in the morning
Wash hair after work
Put on eucapil when hair is dry.

I read a pretty good study comparing the effects of minoxidil/retin-a once dayliy with minoxidil twice daily. There was no difference.

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm 2 weeks into fluridil with RU58841 at night.

Apply fluridil after my morning shower, leave it on all day then apply RU58841 at night. Way I figure it is Fluridil runs the day shift stopping the adrogen receptors soakin up dht and RU58841 has the night shift.

I would like to say the little glass bottles are a pain in the ***! I have a nice deep wedge of my finger missing due to a glass shard! I always wrap a few layers of bog roll round the top now before breaking it so no more accidents!

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Found this trial. It is done on women and for reducing theyr mustaches but it is still good i guess... Only seen it be posted once before and in a thread with no replies and i think it deserve more discussion, so here it is.

http://www.med.muni.cz/biomedjournal/pd ... /49_58.pdf

For you who use it, do it make it visible that you have had anything in your hair? Drying and leaving your hair normal after 30 min?

Todd

Established Member
Reaction score
Monty: Either fluridil is a miracle maintainer or you are one lucky responder :bravo: