Any update on Topo - 8

Nostromos

Reaction score
This stuff has been out for awhile and i searched and searched here and other boards. A few people jumped on the bandwagon but no actual results.

Anybody back this stuff? I was thinking of getting some but it smells like 'snake oil' to me since no one has bothered to follow up with results.

Even a "I've been using it for 3 months and i think it works is good enough" :)

the Last Fight

Established Member
Reaction score
I actually just ordered a 3 mth supply of the stuff, ive heard from a few sources the benefits of tocopherals(sp?) in the assistance of hair growth and maintenance .. ill let ya know in August, lol

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I am taking Toco-Sorb with Sesamin 1000mg everyday..So far, big damn difference with my cardio... I run everyday, the best thing so far healtywise..I started to take Omega 3 also at the same time. They also work in synergy.. I am taking these since 2 months. Good stuff! :punk: Will see the results for my hair in 3 months...

zxAddict

Established Member
Reaction score
This stuff sounds good, worth a shot a least. I'm gonna try a few months worth and see what happens to the hair and health also.

zxAddict

Established Member
Reaction score
squeegee said:
I am taking Toco-Sorb with Sesamin 1000mg everyday..So far, big damn difference with my cardio... I run everyday, the best thing so far healtywise..I started to take Omega 3 also at the same time. They also work in synergy.. I am taking these since 2 months. Good stuff! :punk: Will see the results for my hair in 3 months...
Hmm, I have the Toco-8 - where do you get your Sesamin from and how much does it help?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
You can get Sesamin from Vitacost for cheap...just google it..So many stuff on them. They work in sinergy...Good stuff!

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Hey Squeegee...which Sesamin product did you get in particular off that site??

So far I've been taking Toco-sorb for about a month...I don't know if anything has been happening, but I too have been feeling just a hair stronger cardio-wise :roll: Bad pun, eh?? And for some reason, I've lost a bit of weight -- considering I've been junk-food binging a lot lately, this is weird....I dunno...But I think the stuff is good for you...

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Squeegee, since you're probably taking Toco 2x/day, are you taking 2,000mg of sesamin per day too?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Nope Harie! 1000mg is good enough!

Fred

zxAddict

Established Member
Reaction score
Still taking it, still alive. Hair growing like crazy but it could be anything in my sig doing that. Who cares whats doing it, just so long as its doing it! :woot:

zxAddict

Established Member
Reaction score
yup. Nuts? maybe....but my goal is to grow some hair, reproduce the results of finasteride. So far so good. Once the hair has peaked I'll experiment with peeling away treatments to see what I can get away with not using.

justaguy2005

Reaction score
And what's the cheapest source for it? Vitacost? Ditto Sesamin, it looks like very few companies make that stuff...

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Vitacost my friend got cheap Tocotrienols and Sesamin lignans.

justaguy2005

Reaction score
yeah, i decided to give it a try. not super optimistic, but i'm sure it won't hurt. it's been about two weeks, haven't noticed anything beyond what i was seeing with just emerald balance, but i'm sure it needs another month or two.

messm0rph

Reaction score
I been using for 2 weeks. To early to tell

I did start at same time as lasermax 90 and upgraded to 12.5% minoxidil so will be hard to tell whats working.

Did take before photos. Will post back in a few months. Someone e-mail to remind me incase I forget

messmorph@gmail.com