Any update on Topo - 8

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I am at almost at 5 months mark with Tocotrienols and sesamins lignans everyday. No difference in hair but a big one with the cardio...

purecontrol

Established Member
Reaction score
squeegee said:
I am at almost at 5 months mark with Tocotrienols and sesamins lignans everyday. No difference in hair but a big one with the cardio...

Did you add in that chocamine yet, and have you tried the DIM yet?

justaguy2005

Reaction score
A patent doesn't mean that it works, it just means that they have a 20 year legal monopoly on giving out this particular mix of stuff for this particular purpose.

I bought the NSI stuff... not finding it to be of any value after 2 or so months.

the Last Fight

Established Member
Reaction score
While i never used a NSI product im hear mixed things about there products .. im approaching my 3rd mnth on toco and while it hasnt stopped fall out (they claim after 5 months it reduced fallout) ill give it another 3 months and see is i notice anything ,, but regardless i might continue to take the stuff as its a very high quality supp. and may be helping me with my training.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm going to bump this thread.

I've been using Toco-Sorb for a bit longer than 3 months now (some days I'd forget to take it 2x/day)...Anyway, I ran out a few days ago and low and behold, scalp itch that had all but gone away while on Toco-Sorb came back once I ran out. I guess "itch" perhaps isn't the right way to word it. It's the feeling where "bugs" are crawling around on my face, neck and scalp. While on Toco-Sorb, I never had this feeling...But since I've been out for the last 4 days, the "bug" feeling is back again.

Picked up another order and am going to see if Toco-Sorb makes it go away again. Only other thing I can think of is that I've been eating a lot of Haloween candy the last few days too. lol