Any updates on AHK-CU ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

n1ckk

Reaction score
I got my hands on a couple of grams, but how can i mix it into a sollution ?

how do i acquire the cream in crotchtg video ?

Can anybody tell my which sollution is used on the photo shown in this thread ?

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
n1ckkNL said:

I didnt want the bother of buying all that to mix my own solution so i put the copper peptides i bought in a tricomin solution, so now my solution is guarantied 2.5 % from what i added, maybe higher if tricomin has 0.5-1%.
going to test if it gives me that extra kick ^^

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
Jojje said:
n1ckkNL said:

I didnt want the bother of buying all that to mix my own solution so i put the copper peptides i bought in a tricomin solution, so now my solution is guarantied 2.5 % from what i added, maybe higher if tricomin has 0.5-1%.
going to test if it gives me that extra kick ^^

Where did you order the AHK from?

Raxus Chemicals

Chris87

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
[youtube:8dnilkde]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xZKqrMF-bA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:8dnilkde]

Is this guy on our board? He's pretty hardcore..take a look at this other vids. He's on AHK, RU, and dutasteride. Jesus whata combo

slacker86

Reaction score
Jojje said:
Raxus Chemicals

So does the AHK from Raxus seem to be legit? anyone have any prior experience with this company? And how far does this stuff go? If I were to apply AHK at the 2.5 strength solution to the frontal third of my scalp, how long would a gram last approximately?

Chris87

Established Member
Reaction score
crochetg said:
Chris87 said:
Is this guy on our board? He's pretty hardcore..take a look at this other vids. He's on AHK, RU, and dutasteride. Jesus whata combo

Hey!

Yes haha i am on here,

Nice. Keep up the vids man..you're the only one I've seen doing anything like it. That regime you're on must be SUPER expensive. I see you're wearing what looks like a lab coat in your pic..are you a chemist?

Just curious, any sides from the dutasteride? Why dutasteride? Have you tried finasteride before?

thanks brotha

Status
Not open for further replies.