Anybody here feel like youre running out of time to find a wife?

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Proof is there's zero evidence of such a thing. The burden of proof is on those declaring it to be true vs me trying to prove a negative.

Until I get proof that such a thing exists, I will live my life as if it doesn't.
Do you even know the basic concept of religion? Every religion is based around faith and belief hence why there's no "evidence", seems you are uneducated in this topic based on your reasoning here

You must also believe in absolutely no afterlife at all then if you only go off evidence, so when we die it's just darkness forever as if we are sleeping for eternity?

Also, let's say someone is murdered and nobody was ever charged with the crime (something that has happened countless times), the murdered didn't then exist in your opinion since there wasn't enough evidence found for anyone to be convicted? Or perhaps people who have had allegations against them and let go due to lack of evidence, you believe that nobody has ever been allowed to walk free after committing a crime right?