Anyone supplement with Curcumin or Resveratrol?

Medium

Reaction score
[quote="CCS]

While there is speculation that the metabolite of resveratrol is beneficial in the same way as resveratrol, no tests have been done on this. I looked at many, and they were all invitro tests of resveratrol, not the metabolite. Good luck.

What we do know is that much higher levels of resveratrol inhibit aromatase. Lower doses are needed to reduce aging.[/quote]

How high is high ?

doggfather

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been taking both curcumin & resveratrol for more than 2 years and it has not stopped my hairline from slowly receding. I have also been using spironolactone at least every other day during this time and started Revivogen 6 months ago. Been shedding more so in the past 1/2 year to 1 year. I still continue to take both curcumin & resveratrol for good health even though it hasn't done anything for my hairloss.

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't see them in your regimen. What brand of curcumin/resveratrol are you presently using?

doggfather

Established Member
Reaction score
Yah since I don't go on this site as often I don't really update my regimen too much, but I'll do it right now. I take Doctor's Best C3 Complex 1000mg/1 per day
Biotivia Bioforte Resveratrol 250mg/1 per day

CCS

Reaction score
Put it on your head and stain it yellow for a week. I still say shove it up your bum.

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
I know its off topic but that exchange made me lol in real life :)

miljenka35

Reaction score
i'm not taking resveratrol personally but i am intrigued by the many articles and studies about it that are coming out. it is considered an anti-aging agent and even the "fountain of youth" because of its amazing benefits. however, according to a site, it "slows" down aging and not really make you forever young. one more thing is it's a perfect antioxidant supplement because it 1 cap is equal to more than 10 glasses of red wine and lots of pounds of chocolate. resveratrol sounds good to me although i think my body doesn't really need it at the moment.

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
From my readings and experience, turmeric (curcumin) and resveratrol reduce scalp inflammation (e.g. dandruff) for most, slow hair loss for many, and provide regrowth for a few.

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score
For those who wish to apply it topically but don't want yellow hair:

Tetrahydrocurcuminoids are a modified version of curcuminoids that are better absorbed and colorless. Curcuminoids help skin healing and decrease the chance of scarring after burns and other injuries by inhibiting pathways regulated by phosphorylase kinase.