Anyone try black tea + soy?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Hey b****s! Ran out of Green tea.. just bought some Black instead...

treadstone

Established Member
Reaction score
Now you're cookin' :punk:

Do you think it matters if they're taken together, or just within the same day as part of an overall regimen? According to the methods in the study, they created a concoction of both black tea and soy that the mice took. In case it actually matters, I usually take one of the isoflavones right before I brew up a black tea.

the Last Fight

Established Member
Reaction score
Atta boy squeegee .. ive been drinking black tea for the last 3days and my hair already is be thicker and less hair is falling out .. lol ... rite

treadstone

Established Member
Reaction score
Just checking in...

Been doing this for about a month now, and noticed a rise in my testosterone... with effects similar to my first month on finasteride. Increased libido, some pimples (which I almost never get).

treadstone

Established Member
Reaction score
Checking in again...

Decided after about over a month to stop doing this. It's given me some transient sides.. thankfully they are going away. It actually may reduce DHT levels further (I've noticed a drop in hair shedding, coincidental with the sides). But fuckin around with estrogen levels probably is NOT a good idea while on finasteride.

the Last Fight

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive heard to many negative things bout soy iso's that it made me stop taking them ... theres alot of good research out there .. im doing the black tea thing, organic ..

treadstone

Established Member
Reaction score
Yah, I will stick with black tea by itself (studies indicating it affects DHT in the direction we'd like). But I agree about the isoflavones...