anyone undr 25 usin dutasteride?

Goingat20

Reaction score
im 21. Results= hard to tell, sometimes i think its improving, other days i think its declining. Only time will tell

G

Goingat20 and noorur

have you tried Propecia (finasteride) before switching to dutasteride?

Goingat20

Reaction score
yeh i tried finasteride for nearly 2 years. Didnt help much or maybe it slowed it down...

noorur

Established Member
Reaction score
i didnt bother with finasteride

its coz i used pr0cerin scam for 10 months and my hairloss progressed so far, that i decided to jump the gun and got on dutasteride

i am that desperate. if i knew pr0cerin was a scam back then, then i would have been on finasteride

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
noorur, what are your results with dutasteride so far?

G

Hello again noorur and Goingat20, i have seen you both use lasercomb, is it really worth it to waste so much money on that thing?

I have seen it's like 600 bucks. :shock:

cheers.

Jacky81

Established Member
Reaction score
Am 24 and think will start with dutasteride with the beginning of my 2-week xmas holidays. But i am afraid of it.
But think will test it.

Use also lasercomb since 3 month.

Goingat20

Reaction score
laser comb slightly thickens up hair after using it. I wouldnt recommend it personally with its price tag...

noorur

Established Member
Reaction score
stax said:
noorur, what are your results with dutasteride so far?

the results are too early to tell

by end of feb will mark the sixth month. i will update on there.
i hope i can regrow around 1cm of the frontal hairline, which I have lost over 1 year :(

markelbentley

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been on finasteride for 16months approx. I started taking the Merck brand propecia straight from walgreens or CVS. At first 1 or 2 month mark i noticed less hair falling out and my hair to be thicker. After that I started shedding. Recently w/in the last 2-2.5 months i have been shedding the most i have ever shed in my life. i mean everyday constantly. my hardwood floors have to be swept many times a day. Also over the summer i started using Dr.reddys Finast (cutting into 1.25 mg pills as best i could). I used this for two months than got a bit nervous that it wasnt legit (i dunno remember way, probly a mental thing) so i got a Proscar script and have been using it ever since, until a week ago when i decided to quit due to shed, etc. So im thinking about maybe going on dutasteride, but i dunno. obviously im a bit nervous to start it....

pat22

Reaction score
where do you get duta from?

Hi

I'm new to this website
I'm 23 and norwood scale 2, getting worse all the time. One temple is worse than the other. this whole hairloss thing is really annoying. It's truly frightening how much time a person can spend thinking about it.

I've been using the rubbish procerin for the past 6 months but if it does anything, then it is only a placebo effect. Anyway, I'm interested in dutasteride but I'm wondering where are people buying it from. It seems an expensive product as with all of these hair products. Hope it will actually have an effect.

thanks

noorur

Established Member
Reaction score
did u lose alot of hair whilst on your 'rubbish' product ?

i lost alot of hair whilst i was on pr0cerin scam, for 10 months!

i was so stupid

Jacky81

Established Member
Reaction score
@pat22: what was your "rubbish" product that you use? Please tell us.

pat22

Reaction score
product was procerin

hi all

don't know why but the name was blocked out. I'm totally paranoid now but I think that I'm losing less hair since coming off procerin. I bought some dutasteride from united pharmacies and will let you know how i get on. Hope this isn't just another scam. It is very easy for people to take advantage of others who are losing their hair.