Anyone worsend after switch from Propecia to Proscar?

drinkrum

Reaction score
I, for one, found what Bald Eagle's post to be interesting. I think a bunch of you were too quick to write him off as he was merely providing an objective opinion to only help us.

I remember when Propecia first came out and when people learned that Proscar was the same thing as Propecia but at a higher dose. A big response from the medical community and Merck was this exact issue of absorption. Of course, Merck has a vested interested in telling people not to split Proscar and doctors probably are hesitant to prescribe Proscar because of malpractice suits, etc.

Most doctors now, including some that I've talked to at Johns Hopkins and Harvard, tell me that splitting Proscar won't cause finasteride to lose its effectiveness. But one doctor did warn that some people might react adversely to slight differences in finasteride dosage.

Bryan, any input here?

D.

G

Bald Eagle said:
Alright dumbass's what ever you say.

THIS IS NOT MY INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS WHAT MY ONE DOCTOR SAID (WHICH COULD BE WRONG)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I STATED VERY CLEARLY THAT YOU SHOULD FIND OUT FOR YOUR SELF!!!!!!!!

OBVIOUSLY YOU DIDN'T READ WHAT I SAID AND THAT IS YOUR LOSS!!!!!!!!

MY REGEMINE IS A JOKE THAT WAS JUST PLAYED ON ALL YOU FOOLS!!!!!!!!
its the most outragious regemine you could obtain and you would be considered "nutty" if you followed that.

Tynan, you are the biggest dumbass of all!!!!!!!!!!!!! please read everything I have written on this topic because all of your stupid *** questions have been answered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not my comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in fact I even predicted what you all were going to say and I was right!!!!!!!!

I am not the one giving bad advice, you guys are thinking your some f*****g doctor

"just take the pill" isn't that how you put it.

Even though you can get this drug with out a Rx, it is still something I would talk to my doctor about.

Not you, and NOT ME EITHER

I will no longer respond to this topic because this is not my argument! I could care less and if everyone proves from other doctors it is ok to make the switch from Propecia. to pros. than I will be the first one to switch to save money and I give the same advice to everyone else.

I agree

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Bald, can you just relax please?

HairLossTalk.com

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wow somebody ate his Wheaties this morning.

Baldeagle man settle down before you blow your o ring out....and just to make it clear......baldeagle you have no room to be cursing at people on this board ....i mean you said"let the games begin'.....knowing that people would argue your comments made aboutt this subject.

Dont call people dumbasses when you clearly wanted a fight on here to happen.

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
If you do not believe this, then why continue to bump it repeatedly? And if it is not your arguement why such hatred and anger? I know that in one of your posts where you said you were semi-famous, we all know how hard it is to be famous and all the stressors involved, but hey look at Tynan he is a legend and still knows how to get down without letting his celebrity status get to him.

G

21gone said:
If you do not believe this, then why continue to bump it repeatedly? And if it is not your arguement why such hatred and anger? I know that in one of your posts where you said you were semi-famous, we all know how hard it is to be famous and all the stressors involved, but hey look at Tynan he is a legend and still knows how to get down without letting his celebrity status get to him.

......right on brother.....[insert HTML for 'high-five']

G

blue said:
Ty has reached hero status

......at last.....

hero1.jpg