Armani Aggressive hairline on young Men

s.a.f

Reaction score
Thats his downfall, the guys clearly an Empire building meglomaniac. But you cant run a hair transplant clinic that way. Thats what Bosely do.
Armani simply gave up his reputation in pursuit of $$$.

dudemon said:
I must admit that I did recall considering them the Ferrari of Hairtransplants
They certainly have Ferrari pricetag.

Vox

Established Member
Reaction score
Boondock said:
That's the thing. People thought that story was a joke. It wasn't literally true, but it was an allegory. There was a deeper meaning to that story.
And I was the (only) one who asked you to explain a little bit more to no avail.

cuebald

Reaction score
Man, I remember when we had those "If Money was No Object" threads, and everyone's wishlist had an Armarni megasession in it. Now we can look back and be glad of our poorness.

I lost faith in Armarni's dodgy practice when I saw how he handled botched procedures:

A year, maybe 2 years ago an Asian diffuser went in for FUE: He was diffuse in the NW5 pattern, but had an intact hairline - a classic diffuser.
He went in for 3000+ grafts FUE to thicken it up, and when he started posting the 6 month, 9 month+ "regrowth" pictures it became clear that not only didn't a single graft take, the intact follicles in the areas next to the grafts also died off. He went in a diffuse NW5 that looked fine with a little Toppik - to a weirdly slick NW5 with odd scraggly bits hanging around.

This guy would post an update of his botched hair transplant results every month, and then would post "Armani isn't answering his phone" "None of them are replying to my e-mails" and he'd ask for advise. (none that we could give him).
Armani botched the hair transplant and just left the dude out to dry.
Then the Cease and Desist letters started hitting the boards whenever someone badmouthed Armani.

Don't know if Armani himself or a tech performed the hair transplant (probably the latter) but all I know is I wouldn't get an Armani hair transplant if you paid me.

Armani goes on in his videos about "Art" and then his clinic comes out with hideous work like this:
hairline-+10+days+post+op.JPG

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SSl6ymv5A0o/R ... ost+op.JPG

What a joker.

Boondock

Reaction score
It just isn't worth it.

I've seen his video testimonials on the website, and they always look a bit forced and cajoled.

Like I said before, it reminds me of the hostage in an orange jump suit telling you that his Iraqi captors are genuinely treating him very well, as they stand with rifles behind him.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
cuebald said:
Man, I remember when we had those "If Money was No Object" threads, and everyone's wishlist had an Armarni megasession in it. Now we can look back and be glad of our poorness.

I lost faith in Armarni's dodgy practice when I saw how he handled botched procedures:

A year, maybe 2 years ago an Asian diffuser went in for FUE: He was diffuse in the NW5 pattern, but had an intact hairline - a classic diffuser.
He went in for 3000+ grafts FUE to thicken it up, and when he started posting the 6 month, 9 month+ "regrowth" pictures it became clear that not only didn't a single graft take, the intact follicles in the areas next to the grafts also died off. He went in a diffuse NW5 that looked fine with a little Toppik - to a weirdly slick NW5 with odd scraggly bits hanging around.

This guy would post an update of his botched hair transplant results every month, and then would post "Armani isn't answering his phone" "None of them are replying to my e-mails" and he'd ask for advise. (none that we could give him).
Armani botched the hair transplant and just left the dude out to dry.
Then the Cease and Desist letters started hitting the boards whenever someone badmouthed Armani.

Don't know if Armani himself or a tech performed the hair transplant (probably the latter) but all I know is I wouldn't get an Armani hair transplant if you paid me.

Armani goes on in his videos about "Art" and then his clinic comes out with hideous work like this:
hairline-+10+days+post+op.JPG

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SSl6ymv5A0o/R ... ost+op.JPG

What a joker.

That's photo in the blog is the same guy, 22 yearsold from my original post.

There is a LOT MORE to this story than just Armani, without mentioning names I and other long time posters were banned from a forum for telling people to beware of Armani, a forum where from what I hear a certain DR's name can not even be mentioned today.

Armani reps who went by the names "Shane" and "Pats" were treated as if it was there own private forum

BEWARE of a lot of things in this industry and not just the DR's and their reps !