Ashton Kutcher, 40, Reveals He Is Losing His Hair And The Process Began When He Was Only 25

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why doesn't his wife leave him for a healthy NW1 that doesn't have to f*** with his hormones on a daily basis

lol? ashton kutcher is like one of the most successful actors out there. u think she gives a sh*t about his hair if she'll live like a billionaire forever?

Umber

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do people believe that all the hair that has been kept alive thanks to fina/duta magically just falls off within 6 of stopping the treatment? It's not like the follicles are keeping track of how much the hair should've receded if you hadn't taken the medications. All that happens is that once you go off the meds your follicles will begin taking damage from the DHT again and recession will begin anew.

Concerning Ashton Kutcher I find it very much plausible that he could've lost just that much in 3 years. For one, because at that age the body doesn't produce as much testosterone/DHT and for two, because his twin brother (who I presume hasn't taken any meds) still has a fair amount of hair left considering he's been losing for 15 years

Attachments

• ashton-kutcher-net-worth-2-640x420.jpg
    ashton-kutcher-net-worth-2-640x420.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 675

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do people believe that all the hair that has been kept alive thanks to fina/duta magically just falls off within 6 of stopping the treatment? It's not like the follicles are keeping track of how much the hair should've receded if you hadn't taken the medications. All that happens is that once you go off the meds your follicles will begin taking damage from the DHT again and recession will begin anew.

Concerning Ashton Kutcher I find it very much plausible that he could've lost just that much in 3 years. For one, because at that age the body doesn't produce as much testosterone/DHT and for two, because his twin brother (who I presume hasn't taken any meds) still has a fair amount of hair left considering he's been losing for 15 years
Stopping just resets your hormones to their proper level , if you have weak hair you will bomb em with dht and they will shed and come back thin . He just was not destined for a nw6 pattern , even if he didnt take dutasteride i dont think he would be bald, more like a Norwood 2 - Norwood 3 . I too believe though that if you stop dutasteride lets say at 60 ,when your hormones are low you wont lose as much hair as if you wouldve lost if you never took it

german89

Established Member
Reaction score
so ok, Kutcher had hairloss and was receeding. he jumped on duda and not only maintained but had significant regrow. ok.
but now: he doesnt take duda for a couple of years and doesnt lose what he gained from duda? strange

kutcher before duda

usher-jpg-jpg.jpg

Last edited:

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
so ok, Kutcher had hairloss and was receeding. he jumped on duda and not only maintained but had significsnt regrow. ok.
but now: he doesnt take for a couple of years and dont lose what he gained ftom duda? strange

kutcher before duda

View attachment 93123
definitely a transplant. Noway you are coming back from that extent of temple recession without the tranny meds.