Asking for honest opinion

lnknstyl

Reaction score
Response to the shaved head opinion

Shaved heads do look good...on some people. It depends on your features, head shape, etc. For me it does not work:
1) You need to have a fairly high density of roots left, or else, you will end up with that Mr. Clean, shiny look. This even goes for leaving stubble.
2) You will need to maintain your physique at all costs. Right now I am still able to drag myself to the gym five days a week, but soon I will have to start putting overtime in at my company (in order to get ahead) and am not sure if I will be able to stay cut/muscular for long. I am already having trouble maintaining my abs/waist due to the fact that I sit on my *** in front of a computer, for a good part of my 9 hour shift.
3) I have fairly thick facial hair (5-oclock shadow effect). I've noticed that this contrasts markedly with my shiny shaved head (when I did have it shaved). However, I am thinking about laser hair removal to reduce excessive facial hair...going for a consultation this Friday. Still, a shaved head does not suit my looks.

porajj

Established Member
Reaction score
Wear a hair piece only if you do not feel self conscious about your appearance.

If I wore one, I would wear it some days and not others--like a hat. Yes, people would know, but I would not care that they knew.

I really think thats the only way a person can wear one and not go insane

templemonk

Established Member
Reaction score
if i were you, if other treatments dont work, iwould just shave it down and try my best to get used to it