ATTENTION HairLossTalk.com or MODERATORS

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Maybe I could pull the Off Topic forum up a little bit. I understand the desire to have people see your post even if its off topic. They're right that 80% of people wont if you post it there.

Maybe bringing it up from the bottom would help. After all, in the end, the thing that makes this forum a success is the sense of community. Not necessarily the fact that its always on topic. People return here because they enjoy the discussions, even if they aren't always on topic, and I would want to encourage that. Ill think about it a bit.

By the way, Im still wondering how many of you use that "Within Last 24 Hours" dropdown at the top? I know its broken from some areas, but I use it religiously. In fact its the only way I browse this forum.

HairLossTalk.com

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Axon said:
If I wanted to flex my mod muscles, I would have deleted this post and the one in the celeb thread. Then I'd delete any and every attempt you make to voice an opinion. Some sites wouldn't even allow the discussion that's gone on thus far. I'm not like that

*yawn* The tired old "If I was doing that I would be imprisoning you" angle. Please.

Axon said:
Celeb threads tend to be extremely popular because people like to b**ch, and it makes them feel better when the mighty fall. Fair enough. But when those threads crop up, their popularity pushes more relevant (and perhaps deserving) threads down the page. But 5 pages is hardly a record.

Again, if you don't like the threads, don't click on them. There's other mods that can look at them if it hurts your feelings. I never said 5 pages was a record, but it's still longer than most threads on this board.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
Maybe I could pull the Off Topic forum up a little bit. I understand the desire to have people see your post even if its off topic. They're right that 80% of people wont if you post it there.

Maybe bringing it up from the bottom would help. After all, in the end, the thing that makes this forum a success is the sense of community. Not necessarily the fact that its always on topic. People return here because they enjoy the discussions, even if they aren't always on topic, and I would want to encourage that. Ill think about it a bit.

By the way, Im still wondering how many of you use that "Within Last 24 Hours" dropdown at the top? I know its broken from some areas, but I use it religiously. In fact its the only way I browse this forum.

HairLossTalk.com

That's the most honest-to-goodness common sense I've heard from a mod in ages.