Baldingsince16's Story - (Name says it all, pics included)

Reaction score
Re: My Story (pictures)

Well i did skip A LOT of meals when i lost all that weight, i was basically starving myself and working out a lot when it began receding. I think that had something to do with it like it speeded it up or something. To get a prescription to finasteride do i have to go to a dermatologist or any doctor? Not many dermatologist in Dallas.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

poor diet and extreme training wouldn't cause male pattern baldness, but they might trigger it if you have the male pattern baldness genes in you.

Reaction score

RaginDemon said:
poor diet and extreme training wouldn't cause male pattern baldness, but they might trigger it if you have the male pattern baldness genes in you.

Yeah i know thats what i'm saying. It might've triggered it or like speeded the process. Trust me, i'd rather go bald in my 30's that right now..... this is totally ruinning my dating life.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

Baldingsince16 said:
RaginDemon said:

Yeah i know thats what i'm saying. It might've triggered it or like speeded the process. Trust me, i'd rather go bald in my 30's that right now..... this is totally ruinning my dating life.

I know what you mean bro

Young girls tend to be shallow and they normally wont like a girl with awful hair.

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score

"Young girls tend to be shallow and they normally wont like a girl with awful hair."

!!!!

RaginDemon

Reaction score

typo there

I mean they wont like a guy with awful hair.

Reaction score

RaginDemon said:
Baldingsince16 said:
RaginDemon said:

I know what you mean bro

Young girls tend to be shallow and they normally wont like a girl with awful hair.

Haha, well lucky for me its not THAT bad or noticeable. Girls actually like my hair, they always complement me on it at least. I have bangs so you can't really tell. I'd rather have short hair though. This has really really hurt my self confidence. I'm always worrying wether its noticeable or not. :shakehead:

Oh btw, i finally bought some Rogaine Foam.... and i'm gonna order some Propecia soon. So yup, i'll hopefully get some results and post some pictures on here.

G

Awesome hair during your teenage years isn´t a guarantee for a sucessful dating life!

Reaction score

Taugenichts said:
Awesome hair during your teenage years isn´t a guarantee for a sucessful dating life!

Never said it would be. All i'm saying is that my hair isn't horrible now.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

Taug, why you become more werid everyday?

ugh225

Reaction score
(changed my name because i forgot my password on here and my email is just being gay)

UPDATE:

Well i tried the whole rogaine thing for a while and it improved my hair. But, due to financial issues (just graduated from high school), i cant afford all hair treatment stuff so i stopped using it for a while. And now my hair looks like crap. It has receded even more and now i can see my scalp whenever my hair is wet :( . This whole thing is sooo frustrating! Someone find the cure already! lol.