baldman2000's story - (18 and possibly receeding)

amsch

Reaction score
500mg of oral spironolactone + dutasteride + finasteride + maybe topical finasteride may help you slow down the process. :smack:

Tom28

Reaction score
baldman2000 may really be balding.

few years back, i already began noticing a lot of hair fall on my floor and everywhere but those who saw my hair then said i was a joker as i got such good crop of hair.

but the loss really persisted even though I had tried a couple of treatments and now my hair is just a thin mop on my scalp.

baldman2000

Reaction score
Manutd4545 said:
He is just trying to take the piss by coming on here with a perfect head of hair.
Firstly i have no internet at home so I have to use a public internet to get on thats why i have taken my time.Thanks for the advice from the guys that take my fears seriously, affirmed what I though t, that i have the beggining of a mature line.
I am ot here to insult anyone, (as unfairly suggested by some) but rather get an understand of where my hair will end up in a couple of years time. I agree it looks as if I have lost no hair, but i will work on getting a picture from a few years back and hopefully get some advice on where my hair will end up in the near future.

amsch

Reaction score
baldman2000 said:
Manutd4545 said:
He is just trying to take the piss by coming on here with a perfect head of hair.
Firstly i have no internet at home so I have to use a public internet to get on thats why i have taken my time.Thanks for the advice from the guys that take my fears seriously, affirmed what I though t, that i have the beggining of a mature line.
I am ot here to insult anyone, (as unfairly suggested by some) but rather get an understand of where my hair will end up in a couple of years time. I agree it looks as if I have lost no hair, but i will work on getting a picture from a few years back and hopefully get some advice on where my hair will end up in the near future.

baldman, i've always supported guys who think they start to losing hair (diffuse) but when they showed pictures it just wasn't noticable..

However, your case is different. You show us a picture of a perfect hairline and say that your start to get a mature hairline or something and you think it's noticeable in this pic.

Dario

Established Member
Reaction score
Come one people...are you blind!? He's obviously going bald!
These is the worst case of male pattern baldness I have ever seen here on HairLossTalk.com!

amsch

Reaction score
Dario said:
These is the worst case of male pattern baldness I have ever seen here on HairLossTalk.com!

hrvatska kurva :tongue:

Dario

Established Member
Reaction score
amsch said:
Dario said:

hrvatska kurva :tongue:

Od kud god da jesi...malouman si.
:smack:

SE-freak

Reaction score
baldman2000 said:
Hey guys, my temples started drawing back in year 10 and now my line looks atrocious. It is drawing to the back of the crown and i hate it. as you can see my hair isnt that thick either. There's not much else to say but i was wondering if i have a mature line or if i have some sort of problem. I suffer from no apprent stress and my dad and mums father have pretty healthy amounts of hair. Should i be starting to apply treatment now? thanks.

Tynan?