Baldtimmy's story (NEED HELP)

Baldtimmy

Reaction score
Hello guys, my name is Timmy, but all of my friends have been making fun of me lately, calling me names like baldingtimmy, (hence my user name) and I'm not gonna lie guys, it hurts, it hurts really bad. I'm sick of being the butt of everyone's jokes, I'm starting wonder of the reason my girlfriend left me is because I'm starting to resemble an old monk.

I have never known a lot about hair loss, but recently in the past year I started doing alot of research online and I found this site, I tried Finasteride, and minoxidil, and they gave me decent results, but I still have a large bald spot in my crown and I don't think I'm going to be able to take the finasteride much longer because I haven't had much of a boner in three weeks and my balls have been aching really bad. So I'm feeling pretty desperate right now and honestly I don't know what to do, so I thought I would ask you experts for help.

Paulgreer

Reaction score
Oh wow, im sorry to hear that man. Im in the same boat. But im a little worried now to try Propecia based on all the sides i hear about but i need to do something.

I grabbed some minoxidil today to try out, i know u said u saw decent results doe that mean you feel that it helped?

Baldtimmy

Reaction score
Paulgreer said:
Oh wow, im sorry to hear that man. Im in the same boat. But im a little worried now to try Propecia based on all the sides i hear about but i need to do something.

I grabbed some minoxidil today to try out, i know u said u saw decent results doe that mean you feel that it helped?

It helped me a lttle but then again I'm not sure how much of the results came form it VS. finasteride.

Baldtimmy

Reaction score
israelite said:
propecia, cb-03-01, ahk, dutasteride 3x, prescrption proxiphen, xandrox

Holy crap man, I hope you didn't buy your CB from Kane or Koutingchina I heard they sell fake chemicals, are you sure you have real CB? It has to be hard to find.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Baldtimmy said:
israelite said:

Holy crap man, I hope you didn't buy your CB from Kane or Koutingchina I heard they sell fake chemicals, are you sure you have real CB? It has to be hard to find.

yes kane sells fake stuff but a dutch lab produces 100% pure cb

Paulgreer

Reaction score
Sorry to bug you guys what are all these things like dutasteride and CB and such. I know they are treatments obviously but nothing comes up on Google. Also that RUM looks crazy, those videos are awesome...

I just want to know as much as i can about whats out there. I hope this minoxidil will do the trick. Is that usually a good starting point? I have temple loss mainly but the box says its for the crown.

Baldtimmy

Reaction score
israelite said:
Baldtimmy said:
israelite said:

yes kane sells fake stuff but a dutch lab produces 100% pure cb

Oh well I didn't know about the dutch lab, I see.

Baldtimmy

Reaction score
Paulgreer said:
Sorry to bug you guys what are all these things like dutasteride and CB and such. I know they are treatments obviously but nothing comes up on Google. Also that RUM looks crazy, those videos are awesome...

I just want to know as much as i can about whats out there. I hope this minoxidil will do the trick. Is that usually a good starting point? I have temple loss mainly but the box says its for the crown.

Yeah I know what you mean, it's just so overwhelming there's just so much out there and I don't want to miss out on anything that might work, but I don't have unlimited money either. So I have just been reading trying to take all of this stuff in, recently I heard about CB, and it sounds great, but I'm not sure I could find it at a price I could afford, while still being from a reliable supplier. And now I hear about RUM for the first time, gosh I just don't know what to choose!

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Paulgreer said:

whats your treatment now?