Baldtimmy's story (NEED HELP)

jjchin

Reaction score
halo Timmy, I hope you're coping fine there. I believe everyone here has gone through the stage you are in. try to read more on this forum. check out the success some people have, their treatments, etc.

Sincerely hope things will work for you :)

Baldtimmy

Reaction score
jjchin said:
halo Timmy, I hope you're coping fine there. I believe everyone here has gone through the stage you are in. try to read more on this forum. check out the success some people have, their treatments, etc.

Sincerely hope things will work for you :)

Thank you so much for the kind words! What treatments are you using?

jjchin

Reaction score
Baldtimmy said:

I'm currently on what people here called big 3 :woot:

Basically finasteride, minoxidil and Nizoral. While I may not respond very well like some of the users on this forum, I'm glad my hair improved! The important thing to keep in mind is to ride it out during shedding phase. it can be rather scary. Do consult your GP if you have one.

Baldtimmy

Reaction score
jjchin said:
Baldtimmy said:

Basically finasteride, minoxidil and Nizoral. While I may not respond very well like some of the users on this forum, I'm glad my hair improved! The important thing to keep in mind is to ride it out during shedding phase. it can be rather scary. Do consult your GP if you have one.

Okay thanks, best of luck with those, I'm on finasteride and min, but this finasteride is giving me such bad side effects, I'm afraid I might have to quit. :(

mires

Reaction score
Baldtimmy said:
jjchin said:
Baldtimmy said:

Okay thanks, best of luck with those, I'm on finasteride and min, but this finasteride is giving me such bad side effects, I'm afraid I might have to quit. :(

For how long have you been taking finasteride and how many milligrams per day do you take? Most of the time the side effects should go away after the first 2-3 weeks.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
For how long have you been taking finasteride and how many milligrams per day do you take? Most of the time the side effects should go away after the first 2-3 weeks.[/quote]

i agree with u mires.

Baldtimmy

Reaction score
mires said:
For how long have you been taking finasteride and how many milligrams per day do you take? Most of the time the side effects should go away after the first 2-3 weeks.

One mg per day, about nine months I guess, yeah I have tried to just pretend like the sides weren't there because I really want my hair, buit now it's getting to the point where I have to look for other options, so that's what I'm doing now!

mires

Reaction score
Baldtimmy said:
mires said:

One mg per day, about nine months I guess, yeah I have tried to just pretend like the sides weren't there because I really want my hair, buit now it's getting to the point where I have to look for other options, so that's what I'm doing now!

As far as I know, some people who have had sides with finasteride have successfully managed to switch to dutasteride and take it without side effects. So that might be one option for you?

Also, if your sides are related to ED or low libido then you could of course try some libido enhancing supplements like resveratrol. But that's one more pill you'd need to be taking and I personally don't really like the thought of having to take a new pill to "fix" the side effects of another pill. But it's something you may want to think about.

The third option would be a topical anti androgen such as RU.

Relax Im hilarious

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

Was just reading this thread and was noticing that the statement that comes up alot is "I want to take finasteride but i'm concerned about the side effects"
I've been taking finasteride for a few months now and decided to do loads of research about it, i've been posting them up in a thread i made, check it out, sometimes it helps to see the hard data, because thinking about the sides can make them worse/make them come on. I know that the threads a little long winded but i hope it can help a bit!

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=70054&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

zayin

Established Member
Reaction score
israelite said:
Baldtimmy said:
israelite said:
propecia, cb-03-01, ahk, dutasteride 3x, prescrption proxiphen, xandrox

Holy crap man, I hope you didn't buy your CB from Kane or Koutingchina I heard they sell fake chemicals, are you sure you have real CB? It has to be hard to find.

yes kane sells fake stuff but a dutch lab produces 100% pure cb

What Dutch lab???

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
mires said:
Baldtimmy said:
mires said:
Also, if your sides are related to ED or low libido then you could of course try some libido enhancing supplements like resveratrol. But that's one more pill you'd need to be taking and I personally don't really like the thought of having to take a new pill to "fix" the side effects of another pill. But it's something you may want to think about.

What is ED?

Hellboy666

Established Member
Reaction score
side effects? bullshit,I never had loss of libido, am the BIGGEST wanker of the galaxy :woot: . I HAD gynecomastia in the left nipple, but disappeared alone...

Paulgreer

Reaction score
Hellboy666 said:
side effects? bullshit,I never had loss of libido, am the BIGGEST wanker of the galaxy :woot: . I HAD gynecomastia in the left nipple, but disappeared alone...

You can't be serious. :shock: