Baldyoungin86's Story - ( Improving my hair.with the BIG 3)

menace

Reaction score
awesome results you have going. alot to look forward to over the next few months as things should improve even more. very happy for you.

baldyoungin86

Reaction score
Just a small update... I have noticed somewhat of a shed this past month, especially around the hairline. The dots are still there its just the hair fell out so hopefully more will grow in its place.

I'll take another picture December 1st see if the shed is noticeable. With my extensive hairloss, a shed doesn't bother me too much.

baldyoungin86

Reaction score
HEY GUYS!

Its been a few months since I've updated but I have continued the treatments. I went through a few periods where I was really getting down. Seemed like I had gotten all the growth I was going to get, and then about two months ago it started happening again.

Things began to thicken up like crazy. I noticed in the shower that the water ran differently on my head than normal. I decided that I was going to let my hair grow out just to see how far I had gotten. So I did a complete shave and let it all grow at the same rate.

Here's the first picture (The lighting makes it better) Looking at where I started I have seen AMAZING growth in my honest opinion. To the point that I can actually comb it. The temple areas have even filled in slightly and I am almost at my high school receding hairline. Which is CRAZY:
IMGA0048.jpg

This next one is the left side. Again you can see hair that wasn't there at the beginning is coming back stronger than ever. I cannot believe the difference between my baseline and this!
IMGA0049.jpg

Here is the right temple, it seems like it has seen as MUCH growth, but hell I am still very excited. Not to mention that there are more hair in the same area that are sprouting and seem to be thickening (fingers crossed).
IMGA0050.jpg

Here is an over the top view of the front. You can see some spots still that are thin, but like I said i think they are thickening:
IMGA0051.jpg

Here they are in stricter lighting and with my hair picked up. It looks pretty thin here, but I attribute that to picking my hair up. I know I don't have as much as I should here, but when I comb it down it masks the thinness pretty well! Again, lookin back on what I did have... this is EXCITING:
IMGA0053.jpg

One more shot with the harsh lighting and with the hair picked up in the front:
IMGA0054.jpg

The biggest problem I have right now is the back of my head. Usually its the front of the head that has the most trouble filling in, but I have noticed the back of my head has been the biggest problem. BUT... it is definitely much better than it was.
IMGA0055.jpg

I do hold hope that with treatment that this will continue to fill in. I have made sure to pay extra attention to this spot as I felt like I have neglected over the treatment phase, focusing more on the front. I know that there are parts of my temples that'll never grow back, but it is continuing to thicken up. I wish I could find a high school picture because my hairline is just a tad bit worse than that was. I had longer hair then that covered a lot of it... I will continue to grow my hair out.

FINALLY, I must say this has been pretty life changing. I have FINALLY taken off my hat, skull cap and bandanna to show the public. Its funny people hadn't seen my head in 2 years! My mom saw it and was like "I really thought you were completely bald! You have your Dad's hairline." That was the best news I have ever heard. Not to mention my brothers who have been making fun of me for beating them in baldness (They are 30 and over) were backtracking. Now I will have to say that I have been using Dermatch for the back spot to thicken it up somewhat. When I have that on it really is hard to tell I have any balding on the back. When I used to use that it was for my entire head and I had a painted on look. With the hair I have now, it looks super natural and trust me people have been pulling on my hair because they can't believe I have it!

I do still wear a bandanna, but its usually just across my forehead and let my other hair flow out. I have gotten used to sheds as well... and can tell when they are going to happen. I get an aching feeling in my head. Now I do need to add one thing... when I get that feeling I have been using Revivogen Shampoo. It stops the ache and actually makes my hair and head feel great. I'm nto going to say its doing anything as far as miracle... but I did notice the thickening after I started using that. Of course it may be just a coincidence... but why change now? I have been using Finpecia since like August and Rogaine Foam for about the same time and of course Nizoral as well.

I really hope that it continues to fill in at the back... of course what the Big 3 have given me so far is more than enough. I hope that I inspire more people to try this stuff out for a good period of time. Just when you think its not working... it is!

I think I was a great responder and I hope to one day be in the success stories. I know there are people that have grown more hair than me on here, but it has far exceeded my expectations and pretty much changed a huge part of my life.

Its great being able to go outside without a hat on again. I do make sure to put the dermatch on the back, but that takes two swipes and its done. I now go out without much of a worry.

I know I will never have perfect hair... but I am thankful for what I've got.. because if you see what I had before its an AMAZING difference. I went from practically NO hair to actual hair I can style.

I owe a big part to this site, because without the site I don't think I would have tried it. Everyone had always said "That stuff doesn't work" and blah blah blah. But I can vouch for it wholeheartedly.

Of course I could just be seeing things and the difference is minimal, but I SERIOUSLY doubt that.

Thanks guys... and keep at it. It is definitely worth it!

baldyoungin86

Reaction score
Finfighter that's funny you ask that... about a month ago when things started really thickening up I was going to a couples shower for a wedding and I was just wearing my hat. She walked in and was like "No bandanna." I said nope and she ripped my hat off.. she was in shock. And of course the whole "Wow, you were not even that bald at all." Haha... I was real careful about showing anyone my hair or lack thereof before. Another amazing comment.

Haha, the only people ive showed my baseline pics have had to grab my hair to see if its real. They thought it was a rug...always nice to get that however funny that may sound. They also said I should be on a show or something haha. It wasn't quite that good... but definitely a lifechanger.

Thanks for the comment. I had the unfortunate luck of losing my hair super early in my life, but I think thats why its come back as thick as it has. Keep at it... the Big 3 definitely do work.

baldyoungin86

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm glad that it inspires some. I was definitely optimistic when I started... I had good weeks and I had bad weeks... but all in all things definitely are going for the better. I mean I hadn't looked at my baseline pics in a long time... and wow its insane where I am at now.

I mean from here you can see I am basically heading for the Dr. Phil ring.
hair-11.jpg

And then to go to this:
IMGA0048.jpg

That just really gets me. I cannot believe how bald I was. If my crown continues to thicken I will be a very excited man. Of course, I am already super excited as it is!

baldyoungin86

Reaction score
Thanks curious. I hope it gets people to try it for longer, it really works. I definitely used more Rogaine Foam than recommended as well... gets somewhat expensive but I don't mind. Even if it isn't doing anymore... I don't really care, can't hurt right.

icdalite

Established Member
Reaction score
Agree the results are great, but thats because he started treatments at 22.

If it was the head of someone over 35 yrs, I doubt the results would be as good...there are exceptions of course...