BarcaFan's Story - (18yrs old - already a Norwood 2.5 Pix)

Comrade

Reaction score
Respect! Now you know how your head looks like when you're bald. I think that you're one of the lucky men who shouldn't afraid of being bald.
Udachi.

barcafan

Reaction score
thanks for the compliments but i really just hope its temporary as my forhead is quite large and i just hate looking up front and seeing the temple recession. I am seriously hoping that by the end of the first semester of college (end of dec) or hell even by the end of the first year (april) that there will be an improvement instead of just maintenence.

china boy

Reaction score
你好

你的头发看上去相当好!hey! your hair looks very good. :D AndYou are a very handsome boy :D Wish your hair beter and beter!!!!!! Is that all right to make a friend with you? :) my emal:183492227@163.com

RaginDemon

Reaction score
thats a famous chinese website...the 163 site.

Re75

Reaction score
yo

I wish you luck I'm 22 and the worst part is the hairline where my male pattern baldness receded really was what was holding things together, with the hairline back I can grow my hair out till it's like a bush still, but it just doesn't look good, and my hair is naturally springy and up so what happens is it kind of looks like this :freaked2: when its full, I think you look about normal and can pass buzzed, if I did it I would look freakish I got a way higher forehead, anyway I'm taking xandrox 12.5 and spironolactone for about a month now, I'm hopping for a miracle and for the stem cell stuff to accelerate so this epidemic from beginning of mankind can finally be seriously treated... I think us younger guys have a chance as the breakthrough is around the horizon I just hope they dont take their time with it.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: yo

Re75 said:
I wish you luck I'm 22 and the worst part is the hairline where my male pattern baldness receded really was what was holding things together, with the hairline back I can grow my hair out till it's like a bush still, but it just doesn't look good, and my hair is naturally springy and up so what happens is it kind of looks like this :freaked2: when its full, I think you look about normal and can pass buzzed, if I did it I would look freakish I got a way higher forehead, anyway I'm taking xandrox 12.5 and spironolactone for about a month now, I'm hopping for a miracle and for the stem cell stuff to accelerate so this epidemic from beginning of mankind can finally be seriously treated... I think us younger guys have a chance as the breakthrough is around the horizon I just hope they dont take their time with it.

he looks good with buzz cut.

sammo

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah

yeah. i reckon itll totally pick up and ull look awesome with the regrowth from topicals. especially with it short.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
aplunk good avatar!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
ginger-uk said:
Mate your hairline is almost perfect....

dude, are you blind?

BrainFog

Reaction score
just don't expect any miracles to happen . i know every case is different . my hair loss looked like yours when i was your age. it still looks that way after six years. of course I have been using quite powerful drugs for a long time now and i still didn't manage to get my temples back . You should probably focus on maintaining what you got , be really thankful for every little hair you regrow and start saving money for a hair transplant later on .

barcafan

Reaction score
Not quite thinking of Hair transplants...

And i wont be 'saving' for them ever. If i am financially capable of affording one, i will, definetly wont be saving for anything.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
ginger-uk said:
RaginDemon said:
[quote="ginger-uk":7c73f]Mate your hairline is almost perfect....

dude, are you blind?

His hair line looks perfect too me? I've seen many a mature hairline in worse shape than that?[/quote:7c73f]

His hairline is somewhat like mine and the temple areas obviously receeded, that is not a mature hairline.

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
From the top you can't tell. I've looked at photos of me when I was 12 and I didn't have a hairline as good as that. lol