Being ugly is a sin, where you go to hell.

John4445

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll keep this short and true to my current beliefs. Being ugly is a sin, one of the worst. This can be proven numerous ways. I'll use teeth malloculsion as an example.

Before the fall of man (when sin was introduced into the world), everything was perfect. The word "perfect" is analogous to being directly in "God's image". Back to my malloculsion example: if there were no sin in the world, there would be no crooked teeth. This might seem ridiculous at first, but it's very important to understand. The reason there would be no malloculsion is because crooked teeth is directly related to human error, a deviation from what is perfect, (aka genetic DNA). If a person were to develop precisely in God's image, they would have completely straight teeth, thus being developed perfectly according to God's DNA.

Obviously, the reason there is crooked teeth is due to faulty developmental mistakes, such as mouth breathing. It can then be said that mouth breathing is a sin, as it causes deviation from perfection.

Being facially ugly is impossible if someone were to develop properly. It can then be said that an ugly person is a walking template of sin. Ugly people do not go to Heaven, only beautiful people do. I am able to instantly tell if someone is going to heaven or hell based on how ugly they are. For me, I am going to hell. I have facially developed wrongly, leading to extreme ugliness. The ugliness is a daily reminder that I will go to hell. The amount someone is ugly is linearly associated with their chances of going to hell ...

Does anyone else also believe this ... Let me know

John4445

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm planning on taking a bunch of drugs to OD or something. I've taken cocaine only twice, I'm gonna try to buy some on my own... I'm sure I can OD if I use a whole gram