Benway's Story - (pictures)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
DocBenway said:
How silly of me.

Any way to tell, from those pictures, just what kind of thinning I have though?

male pattern baldness thinning

DocBenway

Reaction score
Update:

Perhaps I am just a late bloomer (or whatever term I should use, heh,) but it seems that I have been concentrating so much on my vertex that I totally forgot about the front part of my hair.

On a weird angle(tilting my head up towards light) I can see hundreds of baby hairs a millimeter's length. I am not sure if everyone experiences these(and they just fall out or something) but it seems like it is coming along?

My temples have been restored somewhat. Not enough to show off, but enough to notice, yanno?

I believe I applied the Rogaine foam a few months to the front of my head before starting my vertex, so I guess it is just in due time. If this makes any sense.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
DocBenway said:
Update:

Perhaps I am just a late bloomer (or whatever term I should use, heh,) but it seems that I have been concentrating so much on my vertex that I totally forgot about the front part of my hair.

On a weird angle(tilting my head up towards light) I can see hundreds of baby hairs a millimeter's length. I am not sure if everyone experiences these(and they just fall out or something) but it seems like it is coming along?

My temples have been restored somewhat. Not enough to show off, but enough to notice, yanno?

I believe I applied the Rogaine foam a few months to the front of my head before starting my vertex, so I guess it is just in due time. If this makes any sense.

it takes time to regrow your hair.