Best DHT killer??

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Davidoff said:
PropeciaJunkie said:
Davidoff said:
What is mdf?

Looks interesting.

MDF is a custom compounded topical prescription medication applied to the scalp. A 3.3 ml daily application of MDF supplies the following active ingredients in solution: 15% w/v (500 mg) Minoxidil, 0.075% w/v (2.5 mg) Dutasteride and 2% w/v (66.7 mg) Flutamide.

http://www.samsontherapeutics.com/healt ... onals.html
Well flutamide is useless topically,But had dutasteride been proven effective topically?Again i think its the minoxidil that is only effective out of the three topically.

Yeah, minoxidil is probably the key ingredient that is regrowing hair.

Finish line

Established Member
Reaction score
Finally the thread I've been waiting for..

Can we confirm that flutamide is "useless" topically?

What about topical Dutasteride? Because this topical seems to really go all out.

amsch

Reaction score
PropeciaJunkie said:
Davidoff said:
What is mdf?

Looks interesting.

MDF is a custom compounded topical prescription medication applied to the scalp. A 3.3 ml daily application of MDF supplies the following active ingredients in solution: 15% w/v (500 mg) Minoxidil, 0.075% w/v (2.5 mg) Dutasteride and 2% w/v (66.7 mg) Flutamide.

http://www.samsontherapeutics.com/healt ... onals.html

Sounds like a load of side effects.

G

Finish line said:
Finally the thread I've been waiting for..

Can we confirm that flutamide is "useless" topically?

What about topical Dutasteride? Because this topical seems to really go all out.
From what ive read on this and other forums yes,Flutamine does not work topically.

G

You see,What these companys do is mix whatever sounds like it will work with minoxidil and sell it.People will get some regrowth and think its the dutasteride and flutamide,But in reality its just expensive minoxidil,because the other ingredients dont work.There scammers.

el_duterino

Reaction score
The vast majority of people who used flutamide topically are saying that it works well topically.

People who never used it are usually saying that it does not work.
Their opinions are based on posts by other people who never used it but still said that it does not work. These other people opinions are based on posts by other people who never used it but still said that it does not work. These other people opinions are based on posts by other people who never used it but still said that it does not work. These other people opinions are based on posts by other people who never used it but still said that it does not work. These other people
opinions are based on posts by other people who never used it but still said that it does not work. These other people opinions are based on posts by other people who never used it but still said that it does not work. These other people
opinions are based on posts by other people who never used it but still said that it does not work.

I never used minoxidil in my life, by the way.
minoxidil does not address the real cause of androgenic alopecia.
If anything, minoxidil is the real scam here, as it provides an artificial growth boost.
This masks the real issues, and fails to stop the course of androgenic alopecia.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Flutagel is working good for me so far..discontinued product right now,but I am on a new minoxidil/dutasteride regimen.I believe that hairloss will be cured by something topical, not orally.

Fred

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Davidoff said:
Why have sinere stopped producing it?

Some people were complaining about liver problems using the product.

G

Bryan once and for all tell these dreamers flutamide doesnt work topically.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
It certainly didn't work well topically in most of the animal studies (with the possible exception of the Sintov study). But whether or not the specific Sintov method works in humans is an issue that needs to be tested thoroughly. I think it's rash and premature for people to go ahead and use a so-called "flutagel" without that careful clinical testing.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Davidoff said:

Davidoff you sound like a broken record. get the f*** over it.Newbaldy84 got great success with it on his face. All this studies and laboratory studies are just a f*****g baseline. Try the f*****g sh*t by yourself on a long term period so you got a good reason to b**ch about it.

G

squeegee said:
Davidoff said:

Davidoff you sound like a broken record. get the f*** over it.Newbaldy84 got great success with it on his face. All this studies and laboratory studies are just a f****ing baseline. Try the f****ing s*** by yourself on a long term period so you got a good reason to b**ch about it.
I think ill pass on destroying my liver with a snake oil.Thanks anyway :jackit:

el_duterino

Reaction score
Bryan wouldn't know since he never used it.
Yeah maybe a few years ago some mouse did not grow hair topically so what ? Flutamide works on humans topically.
We don't have the luxury to wait years until it has been FDA tested and approved for hairloss etc..
This is the experimental section!

Finish line

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Deuterino, you seem to be the one to answer this then: how's it been working for you? Who else is it working for? Do you have any statistical data regarding flut? And how long have you been on the stuff?

What's this about liver problems with topical Flut? Why hairline only?

And what do you think about topical Dutasteride? What do you think about topical Dutasteride and side effects?

What do you think about this product?

I'm just a guy who's been on minoxidil and finasteride for several years who's looking to hit the turbo button. I'm passable but I'd like to get over the top until the cure arrives.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Finish line said:
Hey Deuterino, you seem to be the one to answer this then: how's it been working for you?
so far very good, I have a better hairline than 12 years ago, WITHOUT transplants.Who else is it working for?
Do you have any statistical data regarding flut? No
And how long have you been on the stuff? flutage:4 months

What's this about liver problems with topical Flut? a tiny percentage might get it, and the dosage needs to be higher too. My Liver is fine.
Why hairline only? I thin moslty at the hairline, and top.The flutamide gel is thick and hard to apply at the scalp if you have longer hair.I use a small amount on a small area to limit libido sides due to systemic absorbtion. My Libido is fine now.i had lower libido when i was using too much of it.
And what do you think about topical Dutasteride? I think it should work great but we need a good vehicle.What do you think about topical Dutasteride and side effects? could be better than oral . In any case, oral dutasteride sides are overrated, only 5% or 10% of people get those.
What do you think about this product? MDF ? sounds great, the person who made it has been using those drugs in himself so he knows what he is talking about. I plan to buy some of it in a few weeks.
I'm just a guy who's been on minoxidil and finasteride for several years who's looking to hit the turbo button. I'm passable but I'd like to get over the top until the cure arrives.
I would at least add Fluridil. no side effects, destroys Androgen receptors and is made by a big, serious Pharma firm in Europe. Use it in combination with MDF.

hairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
I used topical flutagel on its own (nothing else at all) for a few months and I did see new hair growing on my hair line.

So - It did work topically.

However I can't tell you if it was a local or systematic effect. I did seem to think I was getting slight lack of libido towards the end, which would indicate systematic absorption? but this could have been in my head.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
hairsucks said:
I used topical flutagel on its own (nothing else at all) for a few months and I did see new hair growing on my hair line.

So - It did work topically.

However I can't tell you if it was a local or systematic effect.

For me, having ONLY a "local" effect would be a necessary part of the definition of whether or not topical flutamide is "working". Anybody can throw some flutamide into some alcohol and apply it to his scalp or skin and expect it to be absorbed systemically, and then "work" in a very superficial sense. But the really neat trick would be to find some way to apply it to get around that systemic absorption.

G

I dont understand how they cant do it if it really worked? They turned minoxidil into a topical and it works great,Why dont these dht inhibiting topicals work? Im begining to think dht cannot be inhibited in the scalp,Only systemically.If that is true,That would mean revivogen isnt actually inhibiting any dht but is probably stimulating minor growth with its grape seed extract and nothing more.