Best hair on tv?

heyitsthatguy

Established Member
Reaction score
I was watching that 70s show and noticed Topher Grace's hair. He has a hairline with less curve than a NW1 by the chart and hes 30.

I wonder if his dad still has a full head of hair...

Attachments

• TopherGrace_01.jpg
    TopherGrace_01.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 747

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i would like gerrard piques's hair. It class. Perfect density hairline etc. Not overboard at all just fantastic hair.

GerardPique_774028.jpg

33784_news.jpg

PIQUE_copia.jpg

9749_200x250.jpg

article-0-02D2FD6600000578-266_468x286.jpg

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Okay Pique plays for barcelona and when i was getting the pics i seen this picture. Its Victor Valdes of barcelona and Reina of liverpool as kids at the barcelona kids academy.

I was just thinking to myself. Is it maybe possible in some people to spot someone who will go bald from as early as this. Cause looking at this picture i think we all could have guessed who would potentially bald. Bare in mind their only like 10 in this photo.

even at this age reina had a suspect hairline shape and a bit of thinning at it. Am i crazy or can anyone else see this?? lol

barca1.jpg

M

macimate

I think that iwantperfection is quite right actually. I think it's VERY easy to spot in most young kids who will have balding trouble.

Everytime I see kindergarten kids get picked up or something, you see a father who is bald picking up his son, his son will definitely have thin and flat hair, probably with thinner hair at the temples as well.

While a father with thick nice hair picking up his son, you will always see that the son will have ridiculously great thick hair. It's all about the gene passed on from your father.

I know I dont sound like a scientist at all as my english is not that good, but this is just how I see it, and I can spot in no time if a young boy's father is bald or if his father has great hair.

M

macimate

Reina's father had better hair than reina does now, at that age:

[attachment=1:z6ly8mv0]reina.jpg[/attachment:z6ly8mv0]

but look at him recently:

[attachment=0:z6ly8mv0]ere.jpg[/attachment:z6ly8mv0]

looks like pepe was just a bit more unlucky in terms of when it kicked in, his hair is exactly as his fathers' atm.

Attachments

• reina.jpg
    reina.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 661
  • ere.jpg
    ere.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 172

heyitsthatguy

Established Member
Reaction score
Does having thin or thick hair mean that your hair is going to be less or more resilient against the effect of DHT though?
Im not sure how it works but from what I understand it doesn't matter. Though I could be wrong. But look at Sampras, his hair was thick and he lost it.

s.a.f

Reaction score
macimate said:
I think that iwantperfection is quite right actually. I think it's VERY easy to spot in most young kids who will have balding trouble.

Everytime I see kindergarten kids get picked up or something, you see a father who is bald picking up his son, his son will definitely have thin and flat hair, probably with thinner hair at the temples as well.

While a father with thick nice hair picking up his son, you will always see that the son will have ridiculously great thick hair. I can spot in no time if a young boy's father is bald or if his father has great hair.

Definatley, I too can spot it in young kids. That Reina's hair is just how mine was, and my next door neighbour is a NW7 since his late 20's his son is 7 yrs old and has a ridiculous u shaped almost NW3 hairline and the hair itself is very fine. I can tell already that the poor kid will be bald before 25.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
There is always going to be someone who is blessed with great genes everyone will envy. However, unless you can learn to "love" the genes you are dealt, you will live a life of misery and jealousy and develop a bad case of BDD. Plastic surgery will help some but its just a "bandaid" covering up the real problem. You can become successful at anything you put your mind too including attracting perfect 10's. Trust me there are alot of women who most men think are perfect 10s are hard on themselves (like we tend to be) think they are only 7 or 8's. However, if a guy who is an 7 or 8 makes a girl feel like a perfect 10 when she does not, he will get himself a perfect 10. Isn't that right CCS. :innocent: :whistle:

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it was real easy to tell that this guy was going to go bald....
Pete%20at%20Wimbeldon.jpg

pete_sampras.jpg

Fact is, you can't predict it in anyone. Even someone with a perfect NW1 relatively late into life isn't immune.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah but above all these people guess who I'd most like to meet and have a conversation with...
larry-david-pic.jpg

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
and the winnner is....

colin-farrell.jpg
Is that Kerzyguy???? :whistle:

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually Colin Farrel was posted on an other hair forum about his thinning hair, so no hes not the winner here.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There's too many NW1s in this thread now..

Given the evening thats in it I like Andres Iniesta's NW3, I think it suits him pretty cool and..well, it might even be attainable for me if treatments work

AndresIniesta_1450043.jpg

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm Irish mate! I just hope football is the winner..and Barcelona ;-)

(LFC fan)