Bill Shakespeare's Story - (5 month finasteride and nizoral update!!)

Reaction score
Re: Bill Shakespeare's Story - (2 month finasteride and nizoral update!!)

So 3 months have gone by and id say there is a slight difference in my hair. and that difference is not good. currently i still take about 1.25 mg of finasteride every day and i probably use nizoral every other sometimes every two days.

Currently my hair is the lowest it has ever been in my life i have been buzzing my hair down to a 1 and this is no longer hiding the loss i am experiencing. i look like im going to be a NW7 in about half a year or so. I hope this is not the case and i hope the loss im experiencing will be followed with at least some kind of regrowth. I will post up pictures soon i just dont have one cause im in college at the moment an have a very busy schedule.

Also when i look very closely at my hairline and little further back i can see the smallest of blond hairs, im hoping that they will become stronger and give my head a more normal look. if u guys have ne feedback id like to hear it i deff need something to lift my spirits cause this is causing me to loose alot of confidence with girls and life in general :(

thanx guys

blink

Established Member
Reaction score

where are you getting your finasteride from?

Reaction score

i get my finasteride from inhouse.

so heres a funny story that actually happened last night. i was sitting in my friends dorm room last night with a bunch of guys and one of my old friends came in. this friend used to cut my hair last year when my hair was actually normal and long enough to style it. well anyways he was asking people if they needed haircuts and some of my friends said yes then he came to me and said haircut, i of course said no. he then says take of ur hood man let me see what ur working with and i took off my hood and he proceeded to say to me "dude u have a line on the part of ur head where its darker on one side and lighter on the other (obviously my NW7 like head showing). this was very embarrassing for me since i now look like a 30 year old skin head wannabe. he also said dude u need to grow ur hair back out............if i only could.

but im still optimistic for some results since its only been 3 months i just hope im a good responder since i am so young taking this stuff.

thanx again

breadnbutter

Reaction score

I'll just throw this out there, you might want to add biotin to your regimen. Its a supplement you can buy over the counter, it promotes hair growth. I've been taking it now to supplement finasteride/min/nizoral. Its cheap so you don't really have anything to lose and its not dangerous (its a vitamin). It is said to make hair grow faster, and sometimes thicker. I'm seeing if this will do anything for the blond hairs, I have them too. Try to take 5mg a day (or 5000mcg) and see if it helps.

Reaction score
Re: Bill Shakespeare's Story - (4 month finasteride and nizoral update!!)

So 4 months of passed on the journey of hair loss....and its not looking good for me. Firstly i think my hair had gradually becoming worse and I now know for a fact that my left temple is receding far much faster than my right. My left side of my hairline looks so shitty that its def finitely making my hair look real bad. Theres only like 1 or 2 hairs left in the area that had a lot of hair a couple of months ago.

Also Im still on the same regimen with Biotin added. I know its only been four months and my hair has only gotten worse but Im going to continue my regimen as i just ordered more finasteride.

I usually have to keep my hair at a 1 all of the time but even that is starting not to hide the horseshoe shape i am developing which just depresses the sh*t out of me. im hoping that my gradual loss is just shedding that i cant notice cause my hair is so short.

And sorry i have not yet posted pictures Ive been at school and don't have a camera up here but my break starts soon and i plan to have pictures of my head next week. so finally i had a question if anyone can answer, an u have shedding near the hairline while on finasteride and it grows back or am i just trying to be to optimistic.

let me know what u guys think

thanx. :shakehead:

Reaction score

So here is the 4 month update pics, please let me know what u think

Attachments

• DSCN3006.JPG
    DSCN3006.JPG
    292.3 KB · Views: 164
  • DSCN3001.JPG
    DSCN3001.JPG
    296.5 KB · Views: 157
  • DSCN3012.JPG
    DSCN3012.JPG
    485.7 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCN3004.JPG
    DSCN3004.JPG
    911.6 KB · Views: 158
  • DSCN3008.JPG
    DSCN3008.JPG
    878.7 KB · Views: 143
  • DSCN3009.JPG
    DSCN3009.JPG
    490.3 KB · Views: 158

moonbase

Reaction score

Looks like it is improving however the varying lengths makes it hard to judge. As for the scalp acne.. it is preventable. If you scalp is rather dry try rubbing some olive oil or if you can find it evening primrose oil before bed. If you scalp is overly oily I would try grape seed oil before bed each night. Good luck!

Reaction score

See thats the thing there is no varying length, my head is 1 all the way around in those pics, too me i feel as if this is the lowest point on my head but they do say ur hair will only get worse before getting better. Lets hope so

Reaction score

alright guys 5 months have gone by and i am now currently on my 6 month of treatment. these lat 5 months haven't been too hard to keep on the regimen but seeing minimal results is what makes it hard. here are some pics of my progress. let me know what u think so i can better assess my situation.

Attachments

• DSCN3021.JPG
    DSCN3021.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 169
  • DSCN3022.JPG
    DSCN3022.JPG
    492.9 KB · Views: 138
  • DSCN3023.JPG
    DSCN3023.JPG
    422.5 KB · Views: 163
  • DSCN3026.JPG
    DSCN3026.JPG
    613.2 KB · Views: 159
  • DSCN3027.JPG
    DSCN3027.JPG
    584.8 KB · Views: 143
  • DSCN3029.JPG
    DSCN3029.JPG
    367.1 KB · Views: 160
  • DSCN3030.JPG
    DSCN3030.JPG
    305.8 KB · Views: 148
Reaction score

oh and just so you guys know my sides are a 1 at the moment and the top is a 2 and getting even harder to disguise

lazman

Reaction score
hey man

just my two cents. its clear that you have an inflammed or infected scalp. its probably follicullitis. how do you expect to grow any hair when your whole scalp is red and blistered. you definitely have to do something about that if you want to save your hair...

otherwise your hair isnt bad. it looks like its totally diffuse all over. with a short buzzcut u cant even tell ur losing hair. but i bet if you get your scalp healthy and you stay consistent with your treatment you will see improvements.