Bio hair dying since last year.............

threadkilla

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wearing piece for number of years but last year or so all of my bio hair...hair around the sides and neck is thinning and will not grow.

Its getting me down really bad and struggling to function...its like everything is being closed off to me..used to use Regaine when I only had mild thinning and this worked great but regressed after 18 months...finally jumped onto wigs and can be effective...but this latest kick in the bollicks makes me wanna go to sleep and not wake up...is that it...am I fcuked??

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wearing piece for number of years but last year or so all of my bio hair...hair around the sides and neck is thinning and will not grow.

Its getting me down really bad and struggling to function...its like everything is being closed off to me..used to use Regaine when I only had mild thinning and this worked great but regressed after 18 months...finally jumped onto wigs and can be effective...but this latest kick in the bollicks makes me wanna go to sleep and not wake up...is that it...am I fcuked??
Hormonal replacement therapy.