Bobby88 Story (23 years old)

Bobby88

Reaction score
Hy everybody,

I am 23 and i don't know if i need to take a treatment.

What can you say about my situation ?

Thx very much for your help

Ps : this topic will be updated

16154638.jpg

58435544.jpg

56557168.jpg

55632763.jpg

Artas

Established Member
Reaction score
Does your hair appear and feel thin all over? If so then you are may be experiencing diffuse in conjuction with male pattern baldness. You hair isn't that bad right now, so there is no need to panic. I reckon you should outline a little background to your family history... the age your dad, granddad went bald.

Bobby88

Reaction score
Artas said:
Does your hair appear and feel thin all over? If so then you are may be experiencing diffuse in conjuction with male pattern baldness. You hair isn't that bad right now, so there is no need to panic. I reckon you should outline a little background to your family history... the age your dad, granddad went bald.

thx for answers

I don't really know. I started to take attention to my hairs 1 year ago.
My dad is 50 and still have hairs, but my grand father was bald very young (the other grand father isn't bald)

Can you explain diffuse in conjuction with male pattern baldness ?

I have always had very thin hairs and a big "hole" on the back of my head but it seems that I've less density

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
Looks like it MIGHT be the beginning of male pattern baldness to me. Keep an eye on it a little while longer, post pics here every 3-6 months and we'll see if we can tell a difference.

TheLastHairbender

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks like it MIGHT be the beginning of male pattern baldness to me. Keep an eye on it a little while longer, post pics here every 3-6 months and we'll see if we can tell a difference.

This is the best idea. I'd chronicle the progress with pictures and compare over a series of several months before I decided to get on finasteride. Don't let it go too long, but definitely confirm it is male pattern baldness before making a commitment to use something like finasteride.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TheGrayMan2001 said:

:agree:

jjchin

Reaction score
Hey Bobby, how're you?

your frontal hairline still looks good. the way I see it, you can give finasteride a try.

Good luck mate!

Bobby88

Reaction score
jjchin said:
Hey Bobby, how're you?

your frontal hairline still looks good. the way I see it, you can give finasteride a try.

Good luck mate!

Thank you very much

In the photos I posted yesterday, I had dirty and wet hairs so I don't really what to say....

finasteride really scares me

Some photos from today

2rws26g.jpg

34ove2v.jpg

30a9c7t.jpg

Bobby88

Reaction score
Man in Space said:
You have a mountain of hair.

Im an NW2 and Im jealous.

Yeah but how old are you ?

Do you think it's the beginning of Hairloss or just that I've naturally low density and thin hairs ?

Thanks for helping

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im 28 and my hair wasnt even as dense as yours when i was 16, and Im still an NW2 so to all intents and purposes an average, slowly receding male.

I think you probably have hair which is on the finer side of medium in terms of individual hair calibre and i would think your density would be slightly above average.

I think its important to realise that most people lose hair and density as they grow up, it doesnt mean your going to go bald. If I were you, you are obviously very concerened about it, i would take photos every six months and no more than that, in natural light, i would keep them and compare them and if over the course of couple of years you look like you have lost some, then consider meds. At this stage in time you have a full head of hair, try to enjoy it!

mashang

Established Member
Reaction score
dude your hair is okay at the moment,
monitor it with photos (as your already doing)
and if the loss progresses then address it with finasteride and min,

dont be scared of finasteride, trust me if i could of i would have gone on it earlier

prevention is better than a cure

Bobby88

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your answers "Man in Space" and "mashang"

Yes, I'm very concerned with that.

I'm loosing all my motivation and i'm saying to me "If I'm loosing hairs young, life is over for me".

I have since a long time lack of self-confidence and it would even worse with hairloss

My father started to loose his hairs at the age of 40 (not in the vertex). It would be perfect if i could keep my hairs until this age.

I just want to be like the majority

I still want to enjoy my youth. If I could deleted this problem, my life would be so better....

About finasteride, i read so many crazy stories about this medicine, I think that i'll never take it. I don't want to have sexual problems, die of a propecia related disease at 50 etc...

But your 2 comments reassure me... Thank you VERY much for helping.

oldmpber

Established Member
Reaction score
Bobby88 said:
Thank you very much for your answers "Man in Space" and "mashang"

Yes, I'm very concerned with that.

I'm loosing all my motivation and i'm saying to me "If I'm loosing hairs young, life is over for me".

I have since a long time lack of self-confidence and it would even worse with hairloss

My father started to loose his hairs at the age of 40 (not in the vertex). It would be perfect if i could keep my hairs until this age.

I just want to be like the majority

I still want to enjoy my youth. If I could deleted this problem, my life would be so better....

About finasteride, i read so many crazy stories about this medicine, I think that i'll never take it. I don't want to have sexual problems, die of a propecia related disease at 50 etc...

But your 2 comments reassure me... Thank you VERY much for helping.

Your hair looks very much like mine did when I was younger. Even your swirl is on the right side like mine was. You are doing the right thing by taking pictures and keeping an eye on things. The good news is if you do start losing your hair, it is so thick you will be able to conceal it for many-many years. Oh and don't underestimate minoxidil as it has keep me alive for years, though it can't stop male pattern baldness forever . And you will still want hair at 40...I am still trying to hang on though its getting harder to do here lately....