brentx's story (SUCCESS!)

A_DHT_Driveby

Reaction score
Re: brentx's story *11 MONTH UPDATE*

please do post pics...ur hairloss is falling a very similar pattern to that of mine. i've been on finasteride since August 15th...the hairloss slowed but didn't stop, so a couple weeks ago i started on foam, now it seems I am shedding like crazy...i think i made a huge mistake

RaginDemon

Reaction score

impressive!

brentx

Established Member
Reaction score

A_DHT_Driveby said:
please do post pics...ur hairloss is falling a very similar pattern to that of mine. i've been on finasteride since August 15th...the hairloss slowed but didn't stop, so a couple weeks ago i started on foam, now it seems I am shedding like crazy...i think i made a huge mistake

I'm doing the photos now..

Mate, KEEP GOING! I thougt my air had thinned at 6 months, but now it seems to have come back better! Just keep going and stop thinking about it! If in 12-24 months time it still looks sh*t, shave it.. Also I'm not on minoxidil, too much of a commitment!

Good luck!

RaginDemon

Reaction score

the result is good, keep it up!

RaginDemon

Reaction score

you cant expect temple regrowth without minoxidil.

brentx

Established Member
Reaction score

RaginDemon said:

Not expecting full temple regrowth, but it's not unheard of that finasteride can makes things improve a little. Still, there is no doubt from what I can see that there are MANY more vellus AND terminal hairs all along my hairline. At first I thought it was all in my mind, then the girlfriend noticed! I wish I'd taken higher resolution photos in the beginning of my left temple especially. I've taken some now, so hopefully in a few months I can show you guys my progress with better photos!

RaginDemon

Reaction score

brentx said:
RaginDemon said:

Not expecting full temple regrowth, but it's not unheard of that finasteride can makes things improve a little. Still, there is no doubt from what I can see that there are MANY more vellus AND terminal hairs all along my hairline. At first I thought it was all in my mind, then the girlfriend noticed! I wish I'd taken higher resolution photos in the beginning of my left temple especially. I've taken some now, so hopefully in a few months I can show you guys my progress with better photos!

best of luck then

RaginDemon

Reaction score

:)

brentx

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: brentx's story

Well, I just rewrote the whole first post. I'll also added some f*cking embarrassing photos that may not last long, but you'll see just how great my improvement has been! Don't tease me..