Bright_Side's Story - ( 21 with PICTURES) 9 month update

Bright_Side_of_Life

Reaction score
Re: Bright_Side_of_Life's Story - ( 21 with PICTURES)

Picture updates on first page,
Just a little update,

Going on month 9
using nizoral 2% now
min. 5% 1x per day
saw palmetto
flaxseed oil
biotin
msm

for the sake of fighting, keep fighting the fight.
But keep your heads up regardless.

Peace

-BrightSide

Mal

Reaction score

Wow. I have to say I'm impressed. All that without finasteride, eh?

Far be it for me to give you advice, but you might want to get on it. finasteride could help you out, give you a boost by reducing the underlying problem. As for sides, I suppose some people get them but I haven't had any. Just a thought. Either way, you should be proud.

Just a quick question. How do you think your vitamins have helped you? I was thinking about taking them, but opinions seem to be mixed.

Flavio

Established Member
Reaction score

Excellent results, congratulations!

Finasteride is safe and effective (I've been taking for a decade with good results and it is my #1 hair loss drug), but with results as wonderful as these, you probably won't need it.

By the way, vitamins and supplements are a total waste of money.

Flavio

Established Member
Reaction score

Bright_Side_of_Life said:
[...] Hair is one thing, life is another.[...]

True, but I can't imagine my life without hair. I was never good looking and I have a large forehead and a small face, so baldness would be a catastrophe in my case. Thank God for Propecia and minoxidil.

Bright_Side_of_Life

Reaction score

Thanks for the feedback. every little bit helps.

To answer some of your questions, the vitamins may not be doing much, but they take only 4 seconds out of my morning. They are each good for you on their own for health so why not combine them even if its only a possibility of helping. The human body needs msm, so weather it helps my hair or just overall health, so be it. As well as flaxseed oil and biotin. So hey, it may or may not be doing much but why not, right?

Let me know.

Now, I am no doctor so do your research and choose for yourself what you are going to take.

Thanks all.

Bright_Side_of_Life

Reaction score
So the general consensus is that it looks like it's getting better?
I was hoping I wasn't just seeing what my mind's eye wants to believe.

What are some other good vitamins?

How much does finasteride cost?

DHThero

Reaction score
Overall looks fantastic. My only thing is that minoxidil is so inconveinent. Finasteride and nizoral are easy. 1 pill a day and your g2g. The nizoral just use in the shower. finasteride can be quite costly no lie but im fortunate enough to get a 90 supply for 5 bucks per refill through my pharmacy. I would go talk to your doctor because the finasteride will def be great matenience and upkeeping that head of hair.

Hope this helps

DHThero