BrightonBaldy's Story - (26)

Mitchem

Established Member
Reaction score
BrightonBaldy said:
Proscar from inhouse being honest, of course its not ideal.

If you can PM me some details I'd appreciate it, the only GP I've spoken to wouldnt prescribe Proscar for obvious reasons, couldnt fault her on it. Even though male pattern baldness was making an impact on my life in her eyes, Proscar was not the right drug, regardless of economics.

Sure will. Just search Dr Ashcroft on here and you will see he's used and trusted. Boot's turned me away from their programme due to being 26 and not enough hair loss, even though you could see I was downward spiral.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
Theres nowt wrong with my Prostate. Couldve got Propecia but it wouldve been expensive...

Found Ashcroft, chanks for the tip, I'll email him over the weekend.

Have a good christmas people, even if you have to wear a santa hat to get through it

santa-hat.jpg

me, ill be too drunk in an hour to care about proscar or the norwood scale, save that for the hangover

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
Just took my first 1/5 of Proscar, been putting it off due to being scared of sides, I am now officially on the big 3 :(

nizoral 3 times a week, regaine x2 per day and now going to have 1 finasteride per day. A bad night.

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dude the big 3 is :punk: trust me

pop a tiny pill and put on some foam to keep my hair? piece of cake.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, just looked through some pictures of me and these two are probably the easiest to show my prob, ie diffused thinning, thin hairline

the problem in showing off the problem is that i have been buzzing my hair right down for a while, its difficult to get a picture taken to show it off, in some light i look like my whole head is completely covered, sadly everybody i know uses a flash..

like i say not great pics, but the problems there and before now my only defence was shaving it off, i look nowhere near as good without a hairline

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
few days in on the big 3, dropping proscar, cant be arsed with it, if the topicals dont work ill learn to live with the loss :(