Broken's Story (23/w Pics!) -**9th Month Update Page 3**

Broken

Reaction score
Re: Broken's Story (23/w Pics!) -**6th Month Update Page 2**

After 9.5 months of Minoxidil and 8.5 months of finasteride, here are the latest pics-

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Attachments

• DSCN2095.JPG
    DSCN2095.JPG
    325.5 KB · Views: 180
  • DSCN2096.JPG
    DSCN2096.JPG
    460.5 KB · Views: 190
  • DSCN2097.JPG
    DSCN2097.JPG
    431.3 KB · Views: 177

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hi there..may I ask you why you hve stopped the treatment? I change my mind a hundred times a day about finasteride and minoixidl. Sometimes I think it has made things worse and at other times I am like it would have been worse without the treatment...but how the hell I know?...but whenever I have doubts about the Big Three, I am thinking like what else is left out there? I am going bald anyway with, without the treatment and if the Big Three helps a tiny bit, that should be the enough reason for me to continue the treatment. But then again, what do I know!!

Broken

Reaction score
hi there..may I ask you why you hve stopped the treatment? I change my mind a hundred times a day about finasteride and minoixidl. Sometimes I think it has made things worse and at other times I am like it would have been worse without the treatment...but how the hell I know?...but whenever I have doubts about the Big Three, I am thinking like what else is left out there? I am going bald anyway with, without the treatment and if the Big Three helps a tiny bit, that should be the enough reason for me to continue the treatment. But then again, what do I know!!

I was not okay with the idea of being on meds my entire life (or atleast a couple of decades). Plus, don't think my hair loss is very aggressive, so I'm not destined for a NW5/6 (fingers crossed)!

Kirby

Established Member
Reaction score
We're only going to be on stuff like finasteride/dutasteride and minoxidil for another decade, tops.

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was not okay with the idea of being on meds my entire life (or atleast a couple of decades). Plus, don't think my hair loss is very aggressive, so I'm not destined for a NW5/6 (fingers crossed)!

Good on you!!!! Good luck, mate!