Bryan/CCS - Green Tea Extract?

zxAddict

Established Member
Reaction score
I've ordered some of the GTE Bryan used. I'm gonna try making an extract/tincture concentrate with Ethanol then dilute it down with distilled water/minoxidil - perhaps after evaporating off some of the ethanol first to increase concentration. See how that goes for a start.

Mane Man

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I too have ordered green tea powder, plus resveratol and curcumin. I had a bad experience with propecia so was goin to take these supplements orally.

However i think i will also add some of each, to my nizoral and some baby shampoo.

What do Bryan/CCS or any others think of the effect of using these three in a shampoo? Have any of you tried these?

I guess im praying for some killer synergistic effect, more likely my hair will turn grey :hump: . I know there probaly much more effective applied topically but i know i wont be able to keep that up..

oyo

Established Member
Reaction score
I put a bit of lemon juice into the GTE shampoo to stabilize it: low ph makes it last longer.

dresden

Established Member
Reaction score
So is green tea more effective topically than orally? how does it work and how good is it?

zxAddict

Established Member
Reaction score
The GTE I received from Beyond a Century is such that you just add about 0.5 g to 30ml of minoxidil to make up a suitable mixture (not too dark or thick). My only question is how stable is it? Does the ethanol preserve it sufficiently? I also have 0.5g grape seed extract and minomuck in there as well.