burning scalp with intense itching

mariejoe

Established Member
Reaction score
mystery avatar

Admin said:
Mariejoe - need help with your Avatar? :)

Yeah, on my computer, there is a little flower on an aqua background. I see it, but apparently, no one else does. Obviously, HairLossTalk.com sees something. How do you know I need help?
I downloaded a URL onto the avatar section of the profile page from a site of clips. Why can I see it and no one else? icon_confused.gif Is it the site? I don't understand. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.
:? :? :) :? :?

MrTelogen

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: mystery avatar

mariejoe said:
Admin said:
Mariejoe - need help with your Avatar? :)

Yeah, on my computer, there is a little flower on an aqua background. I see it, but apparently, no one else does. Obviously, HairLossTalk.com sees something. How do you know I need help?
I downloaded a URL onto the avatar section of the profile page from a site of clips. Why can I see it and no one else? icon_confused.gif Is it the site? I don't understand. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.
:? :? :) :? :?

Very confusing for sure. In the past I have had problems getting my avatar to show up too, but every time I was unable to see it as was everyone else.I think it's strange that you are able to see it on the page and we are not. HairLossTalk.com wrote that question because he cannot see it either I presume.
Try downloading the actual picture(from that site) to your desktop(your computer) and directly upload it to hairlosstalk.

mariejoe

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, I tried another flower. Do you see anything? If this didn't work, I'll try your idea tomorrow or Tuesday a.m., when my brain is fresh.
Thanks.