bustabucket's story - (pictures)

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would go with the big3 only because you want to regrow and keep hair so why half-*** it.

Based on my experience, min foam really works and I think you could see some regrowth in 2-3 months. I took finasteride for five years, and maintained for the most part, and that's what I looked like in my first month of pics... maintained but major loss on the crown.

I would give the big3 at least 6 months, but really 9 months... and I would take msm. You want to stay the course through several growth cycles because I don't think all the hair comes back at once.

bustabucket

Established Member
Reaction score
Sweet, I started on Nizoral yesterday and Rogaine Foam today. I'm going to use Nizoral 4x a week in the shower and Rogain Foam half a capful twice per day.

Is it okay to use another shampoo the other three days that I'm not using Nizoral?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
bustabucket said:
Sweet, I started on Nizoral yesterday and Rogaine Foam today. I'm going to use Nizoral 4x a week in the shower and Rogain Foam half a capful twice per day.

Is it okay to use another shampoo the other three days that I'm not using Nizoral?

I use other shampoo on the off days and I personally think its okey to do so.

You got a great attitude towards to hair loss man, and GL on your treatment!

bustabucket

Established Member
Reaction score
I got my Proscar in today from Elitenet Pharmacy.

How am I supposed to cut this small, round pill in five different equal pieces? I can't even think of a symmetrical way to do that.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I used nizoral 2% 3x a week, and a few others on off days.

bustabucket

Established Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
bustabucket said:
I got my Proscar in today from Elitenet Pharmacy.

How am I supposed to cut this small, round pill in five different equal pieces? I can't even think of a symmetrical way to do that.

Is it generic Proscar? Because Merck Proscar is diamond shaped iirc:

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/websites/ga ... llery6.cfm

Never mind... I didn't actually open it yet.

Thanks for the guide, but i guess i need a sharper knife. This stuff is REALLY hard to cut. I almost feel like they need to make proscar 1mg tablets :(

recognition2

Established Member
Reaction score
Get a pill cutter from Ebay, they are very cheap.

bustabucket

Established Member
Reaction score
I shaved my head completely yesterday - it looks ok, but I had a bit of reaction to the straightrazor. I'm going to keep it like this for now and see how I like it.

One bad thing is that rogaine foam is hard to apply on a bald head!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
GL man