Can anyone, anyone please help me. Nothing f*****g works.

cuckthorn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm hanging on by a thin thread and getting OCD about this. I'm short, I had mild recession with dense hair 11 years ago. Decided to do the smart thing and get a transplant with bosley into only the left hair line, 850 grafts. No research, like a genius. The butcher went up about an inch and a half and into the middle. 11 years later and every thing is falling out around it. I know it's hard to see in these pics, but basically my left hair line jumps up like an inch because I have to pull out the few pluggy hairs. Tried finasteride for a year once and my scalp gets inflamed to all hell and half my hair falls out. Especially at the hair line. Diffuse thinner everywhere, even halfway down the back I look terrible bald so I'm asking, has ANYONE hear that had a similar experience to finasteride get anything else to work? Thanks for any advice you beautiful bastards.

Attachments

• IMG_9158.jpeg
    IMG_9158.jpeg
    20.7 KB · Views: 23

cuckthorn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hard to show in pics, but you can see the left side where the grafts were placed and the natural receding right side. I need some f*****g treatment that might work. IRL these things look terrible

Attachments

• IMG_9153.jpeg
    IMG_9153.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 19

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it possible to get the grafts punched out by a a good surgeon?

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, first those pics don't look too bad. Second, why not move those hairs and fill in the area? We're not talking about thousands of hairs.
1719972284979.png

cuckthorn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Zoom in and look at that entire transplanted area vs my original hair and tell me you don't see a huge difference. If I try to grow tgat sh*t out even a quarter inch they're all growing in different directions. Plus, they're all pitted

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Zoom in and look at that entire transplanted area vs my original hair and tell me you don't see a huge difference. If I try to grow tgat sh*t out even a quarter inch they're all growing in different directions. Plus, they're all pitted
Pretty sure you can get those grafts removed.

cuckthorn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty sure you can get those grafts removed.
True but then I'd be entirely bald on just one side. I could get them removed and reimplanted, then I'd be obsessing about the scars. When my native hair continues to fall out on other side would have to get another and another transplant.... really just looking for people that responded terribly to finasteride (caused drastic hair loss over a year) and found something that helped. Dumb question cause I know there's nothing

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
True but then I'd be entirely bald on just one side. I could get them removed and reimplanted, then I'd be obsessing about the scars. When my native hair continues to fall out on other side would have to get another and another transplant.... really just looking for people that responded terribly to finasteride (caused drastic hair loss over a year) and found something that helped. Dumb question cause I know there's nothing
Don't really understand how the whole other side would be bald? You'd just get the transplanted hair removed, not the native hair.

cuckthorn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't really understand how the whole other side would be bald? You'd just get the transplanted hair removed, not the native hair.
There is no native hair if you look. I'd have a complete bald spot two inches up on the left side and in the middle and a normal receding hairline on the right. It's fucked.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no native hair if you look. I'd have a complete bald spot two inches up on the left side and in the middle and a normal receding hairline on the right. It's fucked.
How did that happen? Did only the left side of your hairline recede a lot and not the right side (which I've never heard of)? Did the hair transplant transect and destroy the left side?

cuckthorn

My Regimen
Reaction score
my left side was thinning a lot more than the right when I was young so I made the very smart decision to get a Bosley transplant only into the left hairline but she went up 2 inches and into the middle to sell me more grafts.

cuckthorn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a good amount of native hair there until recently getting telogen effluvium that for some reason obliterated the left side way more than the right leaving only transplants. It is very inflamed there too. Not sure why my left is so f*****g weird