Can I Really Go For A Haitransplant ?

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are only 26 and are experiencing extensive hairloss. If you place 4000 grafts in the balding area pictured there is a very good chance that the sides and back will drop leaving you with an island of hair and the halo effect. That can be a very odd look especially if the sides drop drastically. Once you start approaching the 4000-5000 number you can’t really count on there being more donor. In fact in your case some of those transplanted hairs could also fall out.

The problem is your age. If you did a really high hairline and only the frontal third or frontal half of the head you might be okay but you are taking a huge risk.

Here is an example of a halo. This multi millionaire actor Nicholas Cage is now confronted with the sides dropping and the only problem could be donor limitations and not money. One could also just grow it all long to cover the ever widening gap. Just understand this before you decide on anything and this is only one issue among many. You must thoroughly understand the procedure and the industry first and foremost. Spend so more time researching.

nicolas-cage%201_zps8b2oc6yc.jpg

Devop911

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks at first i will look forward to a hair system for the following years saving money and taking finasteride. So if iam in my early 30s lets See if there is any hope or not.

Thank you for your truefull Opinion.