Can I Take Tranny Pills In Small Doses And Not Go Full On Tranny?

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
v****/sildenafil is what I use because I have reynauds and overall vascular tightening issues, in general my hands can just get very cold and I don't want restricted blood flow to negatively affect my hair gains. I also use anthocyanin complexes to dilate my blood vessels. If you half dose your v****/sildenafil, it is generally safe but never never take the full donger dose on a regular basis. There are studies that verify that using a certain dosage of sildenafil actually helps induce hair growth.

I would strongly recommend against starting off with powerful prescription antiandrogens, use something like red reishi first, and then progress to something stronger if necessary. Topical estrogen/estriol should help a lot so long as you're mitigating DHT, and the absorption rate through the skin should assist in slowing down the total amount of estrogen in your system.

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about sperm count or fertility? All your male parts may or may not stay working but how would you know if you can still procreate?

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is roughly the same level of concern for any man who is on TRT.