IBM

Reaction score
Be a cooker

jamieoliver_415x275.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score
jamieoliver_415x275.jpg
[/quote]

Is it or is'nt it? :whistle: His dad is a NW7.

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
Be a coock sucker

jamieoliver_415x275.jpg

Fixed.

Sorry..Couldn't help myself. :whistle:

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
I'm happy with my career.

What do you do for a career? I'm just curious that's all.

ali777

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Dudemon, I came on here for support and to read people's experiences with hair loss treatments. However, instead, I found it more entertaining to see how long it takes for someone to come up with something intelligent to post. Let's just say, threads from CCS seem to be top on my list for entertainment. I agree with you on the fact that I do feel kind of "loser" posting on a hairloss forum as much as I have. I have almost made a "career" of it. However, I do appreciate reality checks from people like s.a.f. and ali. They kind of balance out the forum somewhat. And Clayshaw, your name has been popping into so many threads, I am starting to think, you may have made a "career" of it as well. Must be all that free time you have in the library. :whistle:

I'll take that as a compliment :)

I try not to make a career out of posting to this forum. The girl I'm "seeing" has been sleeping in my house for 4-5 nights a week, so I don't have much spare time to dish out wisdom in the forum.

Oh yeah on the subject of careers.... I had a very good start to the week, then on Thursday I had a freaking virus on my computer and I spent Thursday afternoon and the whole Friday reinstalling everything on my Windows partition....

It's so annoying. I had the same XP installation for 3 years, and someone like me shouldn't get caught out to a viruse. I felt like an idiot and I lost 2 precious working days doing f*ck all.

The moral of the story is, whatever career you are in, always use protection. Don't take risks, accidents do happen at very unexpected moments.