Castration

blcklthr

Reaction score
I am 37 and 3 years post surgical castration. I still have my hair but my wife left me and my sexual identity evolved just months after my procedure. I was/am a cross dresser so I am adjusting to my new status. I still work as a man but telecommute a lot so I can work as a woman 3 out of 4 weeks a month. I have dated men twice and enjyed a dare as a woman.

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score
I am 37 and 3 years post surgical castration. I still have my hair but my wife left me and my sexual identity evolved just months after my procedure. I was/am a cross dresser so I am adjusting to my new status. I still work as a man but telecommute a lot so I can work as a woman 3 out of 4 weeks a month. I have dated men twice and enjyed a dare as a woman.
Pretty shocking...

mikey mike

Reaction score
What if you get some autoimmune disorder like alopecia totalis, alopecia areata, or alopecia universalis or lose hair to cancer chemo? Also, how well does your dick work if you don't mind my asking? Do you have to take v**** to get it up now? Does that even work in your case? Did you ever try finasteride, dutasteride, RU, etc? Did you actually tell the doctor that the reason you wanted this surgery was for your hair? And he was ok with doing it? How much did this cost you? Did you get some kind of prosthetic testicles after?

I'm not trying to be a douche I really am curious to know the answers to these questions if you don't mind. You are the first person I have ever heard of to opt for castration specifically for this purpose.

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score
What if you get some autoimmune disorder like alopecia totalis, alopecia areata, or alopecia universalis or lose hair to cancer chemo? Also, how well does your dick work if you don't mind my asking? Do you have to take v**** to get it up now? Does that even work in your case? Did you ever try finasteride, dutasteride, RU, etc? Did you actually tell the doctor that the reason you wanted this surgery was for your hair? And he was ok with doing it? How much did this cost you? Did you get some kind of prosthetic testicles after?

I'm not trying to be a douche I really am curious to know the answers to these questions if you don't mind. You are the first person I have ever heard of to opt for castration specifically for this purpose.

No testicles, no male androgens->forget about getting up.
Prostetic testicles? FOR whaaaatt purpose?

mikey mike

Reaction score
No testicles, no male androgens->forget about getting up.
Prostetic testicles? FOR whaaaatt purpose?

Well I was thinking maybe if you got realistic looking fake balls and could still get hard or get hard with v**** then women wouldn't even know.

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think this person castrated themselves as a treatment for hair loss. It seems the OP had gender identity concerns and it seems like he wanted/wants to become a woman?

I don't think any (respectable) surgeon would ever castrate someone for hair treatment, even if the patient requested it.

Either that or this thread is a troll?

mikey mike

Reaction score
I don't think this person castrated themselves as a treatment for hair loss. It seems the OP had gender identity concerns and it seems like he wanted/wants to become a woman?

I don't think any (respectable) surgeon would ever castrate someone for hair treatment, even if the patient requested it.

Either that or this thread is a troll?

The original post says he had a wife before he did it. Also, he said that he had to go to Thailand to get it done. People do crazy things man even if this guy didn't do it I bet someone has or its just a matter of time before someone does.

Reaction score
I don't have the balls to get myself castrated

that's a real paradox that you are coming up with.....

nice pun by the way.

the biggest paradox is to castrate a man (heterosexual thirsty for banging) for him to keep his hair , once he gets the girls he wanted , what is he going to do ? cuddle them ?

Curly82

Reaction score
I'd totally do it (I'm transgender), but..

a) I'm on cyproterone acetate, so my T levels close to a castration.

b) Although getting an orchiectomy would give my liver a good rest, I'd have to deal with scrotal skin athropia, ****ing my donor tissue for Gender reassignment surgery and requiring a graft from my thigh. Also I'd need a goddamned penis pump to keep the erectile issue.

Still, I don't see the point in a cis person getting a voluntary orchiectomy unless they plan to transition from one gender to another. If one of the two main sex hormones in the body does not have a strong level, the body will enter into menopause or andropause. Right now if I stopped injecting oestrogen but kept taking cypro, I'd start suffering from hot flashes, saggy skin and lose of bone density (something I get checked every six months). men who undergo an orchi because of a real reason such as cancer will take testosterone to avoid andropause.

PS: Most surgeons would require a letter from the shrink before performing an orchiectomy, and that piece of paper is not easily obtained. Messing with your balls can have serious psychological effects and there's no going back. My therapist, endo and surgeon are all hell bent on me getting reassignment surgery ASAP after 1.5 years of treatment... Saving for thailand, I don't want a national produced butcher job for the rest of my life.

Reaction score
well ,on second thought , castration is some kind of "hitting two birds with one rock" thing (nope , by two birds I am not alluding to your bollocks) but only for transgender.

they do it for gender change in the first place ,and turns out.... it allows them to keep their hair.

I don't know a lot about the transgender business , but vietnam/thailand/brazil (and maybe other southern asia countries) are well known for being involved in that kind of monkey business.

but quite frankly this stuff makes me wanna puke, I am not judging though , merely my personal opinion.

mikey mike

Reaction score
I'd totally do it (I'm transgender), but..

a) I'm on cyproterone acetate, so my T levels close to a castration.

b) Although getting an orchiectomy would give my liver a good rest, I'd have to deal with scrotal skin athropia, ****ing my donor tissue for Gender reassignment surgery and requiring a graft from my thigh. Also I'd need a goddamned penis pump to keep the erectile issue.

Still, I don't see the point in a cis person getting a voluntary orchiectomy unless they plan to transition from one gender to another. If one of the two main sex hormones in the body does not have a strong level, the body will enter into menopause or andropause. Right now if I stopped injecting oestrogen but kept taking cypro, I'd start suffering from hot flashes, saggy skin and lose of bone density (something I get checked every six months). men who undergo an orchi because of a real reason such as cancer will take testosterone to avoid andropause.

PS: Most surgeons would require a letter from the shrink before performing an orchiectomy, and that piece of paper is not easily obtained. Messing with your balls can have serious psychological effects and there's no going back. My therapist, endo and surgeon are all hell bent on me getting reassignment surgery ASAP after 1.5 years of treatment... Saving for thailand, I don't want a national produced butcher job for the rest of my life.

If you get a successful sex reassignment surgery will your pussy get wet? I mean I feel like even if it looks 100% legit this would give it away wouldn't it? Would you have to use lube every time you have sex? Just curious.

As a straight guy I like it when the girl is way, way wet. Then again maybe that's because I'm cut super tight.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Thanks for asking the tough questions.

Curly82

Reaction score
If you get a successful sex reassignment surgery will your pussy get wet? I mean I feel like even if it looks 100% legit this would give it away wouldn't it? Would you have to use lube every time you have sex? Just curious.

As a straight guy I like it when the girl is way, way wet. Then again maybe that's because I'm cut super tight.

YMMV. Depends on the surgeon, the technique used and each person's healing and evolution. Google it if you want, I find SRS research freaking gross and I have no intentions of looking more into it until I have all the money. For the time being, I'll just keep enjoying bi girls and jerking off during dry spells for maintenance purposes. I'm not one of those "Oh my god, I can't live with a meaty sausage in my legs, I can't even look down, I'll just do as if it does not exist".

Reaction score

TS?

- - - Updated - - -

YMMV. Depends on the surgeon, the technique used and each person's healing and evolution. Google it if you want, I find SRS research freaking gross and I have no intentions of looking more into it until I have all the money. For the time being, I'll just keep enjoying bi girls and jerking off during dry spells for maintenance purposes. I'm not one of those "Oh my god, I can't live with a meaty sausage in my legs, I can't even look down, I'll just do as if it does not exist".

TMI.

If you like women, what's the point of being a tranny?

Curly82

Reaction score
Most asked question ever,but the "tranny" could have been ommited.

Gender identity and sexual orientation are unrelated. I was bi before but now I'm just a lesbian, and you have trans men that go full gay.

My only point of being a walking surgical aberration is that I would have killed myself if I didn't. There's not much you can do with mental illnesses save for making them more "manageable".

Reaction score
Most asked question ever,but the "tranny" could have been ommited.

Gender identity and sexual orientation are unrelated. I was bi before but now I'm just a lesbian, and you have trans men that go full gay.

My only point of being a walking surgical aberration is that I would have killed myself if I didn't. There's not much you can do with mental illnesses save for making them more "manageable".

I do apologize, I don't know any better when it comes in to these matters.