Catchafish's Story - (Possible Telogen Effluvium 17 / PICS!)

catchafish

Reaction score
Re: Catchafish's Story - (17 / PICS!)

Hey,
again guys, thanks for the support.

I continue to lose hair so i will continue to post.
I would really like to hear from Males who have experienced Telogen effluvium.
It seems very difficult to find out anymore information than the description of what the condition is. Does anyone know of any comprehensive sights dealing with the Male condition, particularly any forums of men discussing there own experience with Telogen Effluvium?

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thank all of you for posting, it is really helping me get through it,

Keiran

zapper

Reaction score
Man!, don`t worry about your hair!. You are too young to worry about hair loss or balding. Just don`t think about it. The more you think about hair loss, the more anxious you get to know more about hair loss and more depressed you become when you even lose just normal amount of hair. This could lead to a vicious cycle just like the one i`m stuck in and trying to come out.

You know? Thoughts have impact on your body. A research on qualities and properties of water suggested that projecting thoughts over a drop or glass of water changed the way molecules of water arranged themselves. Think about your body that has more than 75% water!. We`re talking about molecular level, leave alone genetic scale...

So, just stay positive and try not to worry about anything. Be natural as you were when you were a small kid. Besides, Telogen Effluvium is a reversible hair loss. So, be cool!.

Ref: http://www.patient.co.uk/health/Incubat ... tivity.htm

If it`s bothering you too much, see a doctor.

catchafish

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
It has been several months and the thinning has not fixed itself, i would say it has gotten a bit worse.
I don't have access to a digital camera at the moment so i can't take any new pics.
but i have to agree with one of the other posters, that the main problem is my thin(ning) temples. They are super thin and the hair is almost invisible the diameter is so thin. So its mainly the whole frontal fringe and temple region thats thinning.

My question is this:
What product/s are the most effective for thickening thinner regions?
I have a really limited knowledge about the big three or anything else, so any help is always much appreciated.

Once again i want to thank everyone for reading the thread.
Goodnight,

Keiran

catchafish

Reaction score
IMG_7170.jpg