CCS: Will this work?

G

I'm early 20's with rapid diffuse thinning. My crown is bad and my temples receded.

Propecia/Dutas killed my hair more.. its TEST killing my hair not just DHT.

Ive been using Rogaine foam for 1.5 months over my scalp.. and 3 months on my temples.. Its created fine fine vellus hair on the temple.

Im thinking..

2x Rogaine foam (I'll wait out the scary shed im having now)
1x Sprio topical at night
7x shampoo with Moogoo with GTE and White Circumin

Will this be enough?

Whats the best way to go about making the spironolactone.. liquid or cream? I want to use you while in the shower after finishing.

Can I just crush the GTE and cir and throw it into the moogoo?

CCS

Reaction score
GTE is just a powder. No need to crush. Same with white curcumin I think. Don't add more than 1% or you might precipiate some of the inactive ingredients. I think you should alternate the moogoo with nizoral. I add a little PG to my shampoo's, though I don't know if it helps. PG is definitely good for topicals. spironolactone without PropyleneGlycol does not help hair loss. I'll post more on this soon. Apply the spironolactone right after a shower. Also add some retin-A to it. Lee sells it. 0.01% does not irritate, but should do the trick.

G

The creams however dont have PG? And they claim spironolactone is best in cream?

G

Felk said:
CCS isn't an authority on anything hair loss related

Yes but he wears a white coat and mixes stuff.. thats good enough for me

care to share ur opinions?

G

finasteride 2.5 months
dutasteride 1 month

What side effects did I get to make me stop?

Imagine BAD acne on your forehead, cheeks, chest and all over ur back.. and I mean BAD acne.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jebus said:
finasteride 2.5 months
dutasteride 1 month

What side effects did I get to make me stop?

Imagine BAD acne on your forehead, cheeks, chest and all over ur back.. and I mean BAD acne.

ok, u could try a lower finasteride dosage, and se if that would help, without acne.

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah the curcumin is just a powder if you get it from ancientway.com

CCS

Reaction score
Jebus said:
The creams however dont have PG? And they claim spironolactone is best in cream?

I'm sure all the commercial creams have PG in them. Without it they would be almost worthless.

beaner

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
spironolactone without PropyleneGlycol does not help hair loss. I'll post more on this soon.

So Dr. Lee's spironolactone cream is useless? Please post more now, I'm dying to hear what you have to say. :roll:

CCS

Reaction score
beaner said:
spironolactone without PropyleneGlycol does not help hair loss. I'll post more on this soon.

So Dr. Lee's spironolactone cream is useless? Please post more now, I'm dying to hear what you have to say. :roll:

mind posting the ingredients to his spironolactone? I looked for them before and did not see them there. He does not post the ingredients to his keto shampoo either.

Regardless, in the abscence of studies with Lee's cream, and I think the abscence of anyone maintaining on cream alone, I think we must look at a study Bryan once posted with 1% spironolactone cream (contained 15% PG) vs placebo and 1% spironolactone in water/alcohol (no PG). Only the cream inhibited female hair growth.

There is another compound too that I think increases steroid absorption rates by 10x, or at least it did for finasteride in one small study. I'll dig it up in a week or so. I doubt anyone is waiting for it anyway. I'm not since I plan to use licorice extract instead of spironolactone.

beaner

Reaction score
beaner said:

mind posting the ingredients to his spironolactone? I looked for them before and did not see them there. He does not post the ingredients to his keto shampoo either.

Regardless, in the abscence of studies with Lee's cream, and I think the abscence of anyone maintaining on cream alone, I think we must look at a study Bryan once posted with 1% spironolactone cream (contained 15% PG) vs placebo and 1% spironolactone in water/alcohol (no PG). Only the cream inhibited female hair growth.

There is another compound too that I think increases steroid absorption rates by 10x, or at least it did for finasteride in one small study. I'll dig it up in a week or so. I doubt anyone is waiting for it anyway. I'm not since I plan to use licorice extract instead of spironolactone.

So that is your only reason why you think this? That's a pretty strong statement to make with practically nothing to back it up. I'm not saying you're wrong, but you really haven't proven your point. I'm sure all the topical spironolactone users on this forum would like some really solid evidence to back up your statements, otherwise I think you should keep your theories to yourself.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I make my own spironolactone solution at a 2% strength.

I use Ethanol(90% strength) and glycerine as my vehicles(80ml ethanol/20ml glycerine). I asked Bryan about it and he said it was fine.

glycerine is often used as a replacement for PPG. Dr Leee uses it in his PPG free minoxidil solutions.

CCS

Reaction score
Jebus said:

I'm sure all the commercial creams have PG in them. Without it they would be almost worthless.

I thought he was asking me if the definition of a cream as apposed to liquid meant that there was no PG in them. I am aware that PG is not the only penetration enhancer. I did not know what Lee's ingredients were.

CCS

Reaction score
beaner said:
beaner said:

So that is your only reason why you think this? That's a pretty strong statement to make with practically nothing to back it up. I'm not saying you're wrong, but you really haven't proven your point. I'm sure all the topical spironolactone users on this forum would like some really solid evidence to back up your statements, otherwise I think you should keep your theories to yourself.

So don't tell people that I said PG is the only penetration enhancer.

beaner

Reaction score
beaner said:
beaner said:

So don't tell people that I said PG is the only penetration enhancer.

I'm not sure what is wrong with you, but I think you really need to stop posting CCS. You have absolutely lost your mind, if you ever had one. Who the f*** am I going to tell that hasn't already read your retardedness?(and Bryan, if that's not a word, I don't give a sh*t)

CCS

Reaction score
beaner said:
... retardedness?(and Bryan, if that's not a word, I don't give a $#iT)

hahaha

Bryan, tell him that is not a word. My Firefox gave it a red underline.

beaner

Reaction score
beaner said:
... retardedness?(and Bryan, if that's not a word, I don't give a $#iT)

hahaha

Bryan, tell him that is not a word. My Firefox gave it a red underline.

Figures....God knows your own sense of spelling and the English language wouldn't have told you that. Tell us, who's face you've sat on this weekend? I'm dying to hear more fairy tales. Let's see how much bandwidth we can use up on your crap.