Charles Darwin's no-shampoo success story

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

So said:
What are you getting at?

He didn't shampoo and went bald, without regrowing his hair by shampoo avoidance, as some of the new posters on HairLossTalk.com are claiming is possible.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
So said:
What are you getting at?

He didn't shampoo and went bald, without regrowing his hair by shampoo avoidance, as some of the new posters on HairLossTalk.com are claiming is possible.

Who are these new people from HairLossTalk.com? What does HairLossTalk.com stand for. I am from GIB. Do we have more people from other sites joining the shampoo causes hairloss theory of the great Lawrence Cutsinger? That is good to know.

P.S. What is up with that gay avatar you have going on. I am a newbie here so maybe I don't get it. Could you be anymore gay Jay? Good God. 99% of the people here are men. We dont' need to see some gay guy in white suit pretending to hump air. You have no idea how irritating that is everytime I see your posts.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
...as some of the new posters on HairLossTalk.com are claiming is possible.

Cutsinger is God said:
Who are these new people from HairLossTalk.com? What does HairLossTalk.com stand for. I am from GIB. Do we have more people from other sites joining the shampoo causes hairloss theory of the great Lawrence Cutsinger? That is good to know.

HairLossTalk.com = HairLossTalk.com

You know, this website?

I hear misreading causes hairloss, Cutsinger is God. And no, no one's joining your stupid theory, because they want to keep their hair and because it's a load of rubbish.

G

Cutsinger is God said:
P.S. What is up with that gay avatar you have going on. I am a newbie here so maybe I don't get it. Could you be anymore gay Jay? Good God. 99% of the people here are men. We dont' need to see some gay guy in white suit pretending to hump air. You have no idea how irritating that is everytime I see your posts.

shut_the_fuck_up.jpg

You think you're allowed to come on this site and talk to me like that? Just shut up dude. No one here agrees with your bs theories anyway. Enjoy your NW7 and I'll keep enjoying my NW1, thanks to meds(including shampoos)

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
flimflam said:
JayMan said:
...as some of the new posters on HairLossTalk.com are claiming is possible.

Cutsinger is God said:

HairLossTalk.com = HairLossTalk.com

You know, this website?

I hear misreading causes hairloss, Cutsinger is God. And no, no one's joining your stupid theory, because they want to keep their hair and because it's a load of rubbish.

You are correct FlamFlim, I am new here and forgot what name this was. I thought I was back at a different hairloss site. HairLossTalk.com, HairLossTalk.com HairLossTalk.com. I have to keep saying this to myself not to screw up again.

P.S. Another white suit guy. Do you and Jay belong to some Star Wars club or something. :D

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
Jayman,

Wasn't it Arnold that said, "GET IT BACK"?, Oh, that's right it was "I"ll be back". My mistake. Must be tired. Continue on with your humping Jay. I will try not to be offended by it when I see it in the future.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Women use just as much shampoo as men do, if not more. If shampoo causes hairloss, why aren't they suffering male pattern baldness on the same scale that men do?

If shampoo causes hairloss, why does the hairloss only affect the "pattern" area of the scalp that is associated with genetic changes, namely the male pattern baldness area that hormones affect? If its the shampoo, then there would be no male "pattern" baldness, the hairloss would occur all over the scalp wherever the shampoo was used.

If shampoo causes hairloss, why did hairloss and male pattern baldness occur before the use of SLS and chemicals in shampoos? male pattern baldness has been recorded as a male annoyance going back to ancient Greece.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Hey guys, you are going to LOVE this. I just thought to do an IP check on "Cutsinger is God" and "Diamond Dave"... and the messages that both usernames posted this morning were done from the EXACT SAME IP address.

:lol:

Pondle

Reaction score
I'm not sure if he's trying to sell us anything (except his BONKERS theory). He's actually trying to persuade us NOT to buy shampoo, LOL.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Hey guys, you are going to LOVE this. I just thought to do an IP check on "Cutsinger is God" and "Diamond Dave"... and the messages that both usernames posted this morning were done from the EXACT SAME IP address.

Hey Mr. Savalas,

So Diamond Dave is from the same area as me. Big deal. I bet if I did an IP on you that there would be some people that post from your same area as well. I can assure you and everyone else here that Diamond Dave is not me. Diamond Dave is Dirty Hairy from GIB. I frankly despised the guy there but here we have a common bond and that is we both don't use shampoo, that is it. So Dirty Hairy is from my area eh? Well it certainly explains why our political beliefs are similar. He's a big Rush fan and so am I.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:

Garderner, you obviously must feel threatened enough by our shampoo theory that you felt compelled to look us up. I guess Diamond Dave and I will take that as a compliment. Why is it so hard Gardener and why are you so resistant at something that doesn't cost you a penny to do and cause not a single side effect except more possible hair depending on how much damage SLS has eaten away at your scalp and follicles. Go ahead and play Telly all you want. We are not the same. You want a some extra suckers? Here's lookin' at you kid. :lol:

G

Ok ok, everyone can do whatever they want... shampoo or no shampoo. But how the f*** do you non shampooer's clean your freakin hair. Thats just nasty walking around with oily ***, stinky, dandruff filled hair. bleh.

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
[quote="The Gardener":e3c63]Hey guys, you are going to LOVE this. I just thought to do an IP check on "Cutsinger is God" and "Diamond Dave"... and the messages that both usernames posted this morning were done from the EXACT SAME IP address.

Hey Mr. Savalas,

So Diamond Dave is from the same area as me. Big deal. I bet if I did an IP on you that there would be some people that post from your same area as well. I can assure you and everyone else here that Diamond Dave is not me. Diamond Dave is Dirty Hairy from GIB. I frankly despised the guy there but here we have a common bond and that is we both don't use shampoo, that is it. So Dirty Hairy is from my area eh? Well it certainly explains why our political beliefs are similar. He's a big Rush fan and so am I.[/quote:e3c63]

Gardner you are full of it and you know it.

I know CIG lives in Chicago.
I live on the east coast.

This is a very amateurish attempt to discredit us.
You as a moderator should be ashamed of yourself.
I always ignore your posts b/c you have nothing to say.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
wookster said:
Didn't Darwin use SOAP ...to scrub his bald head?

I believe you are correct Wookster. That would explain his baldness. We keep forgetting, Lawrence is not just saying shampoo is the cause of baldness, he also mentions soap.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
That would explain his baldness. We keep forgetting, Lawrence is not just saying shampoo is the cause of baldness, he also mentions soap.

Well that makes things even more ridiculous. I have been using soap all my life, and my body hair has not decreased, it has INCREASED.

Status
Not open for further replies.