Charles Darwin's no-shampoo success story

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Cutsinger is God said:
badasshairday said:
badasshairday said:
badasshairday said:
[quote="Diamond Dave":08db1][quote="Cutsinger is God":08db1]Perhaps we are a little confused Gardener. Diamond Dave and I have been talking about head hair not body hair. Of course soap has the opposite effect on body hair.

I was gonna say that CIG but I knew that would go way over the heads of most people here.

Okay, so why is it that I only experienced a massive increase in body hair only during puberty? After that my body hair has remained stagnant or about the same.

My reason, the massive increase in testosterone.
CIG what is your reasoning?

Still no answer.
This is getting ridiculous. They are basically denying that sex hormones do nothing to the body and soap is the reason why I grew hair on my chest and armpits as I went through puberty.
[/quote:08db1]

Ok badasshairday,

We are talking about The Cause of Baldness NOT the growing body hair during puberty. The cause of baldness according to Cutsinger has always been soap and shampoo. Cut the Suds is his method and you will increase those lost buds.

Once boys age to 9 to 13, they all grow more body hair. What happens then is the boys and girls start to pay attention to their appearance and this is really where shampoo and soap take on an added dimension. Teens will shower more, use more hair gels, more soap, more hair spray etc. Well as this increases so does the damage SLS causes. It's a very very slow yet progressive process depending on how thick one's hair is. The thicker the hair(Joe Namath of the NY JETs) the longer it takes to go bald. The thinner the hair (example: Matt Hasselbeck qb of the Seattle Seahawks) the quicker shampoo does it's nasty work on follicles.

This is why you see alot of late teens and early 20 somethings with naturally born thinner hair start to lose their hair earlier than those with naturally born thicker shaft hairs. Had Matt Hasselbeck never used any shampoo or soap he would no doubt have a thick head of hair.

I see a future where based on the thickness of one's hair where teachers at schools will be able to determine which students could use shampoo and which ones absolutely shouldn't. Each student's follicle's would be analyzed to see if it would be more susceptible to quicker damage of SLS based on the Cutsinger model which is yet to be developed. Again, this is just what my vision of the future could possibly be. If this does happen, this will all go back to the tireless and thankless work of Lawrence Cutsinger and his followers like me and Diamond Dave. Someday and hopefully soon I hope he can show everyone in July what cutting out the suds can really do after 11 years. I also look forward to his potential appearance on Oprah. Once that happens trust me the entire world will know. That's how big Oprah is.

So there you have it baddasshairday. I don't ever want to hear you crying an moaning for anymore explainations. You cried and whined now eat it!! I answered your **** question. No Mas!![/quote:08db1]

You are using so many assumptions its not even funny. I've always had the craziest thickest hair out of everyone I know yet I was afflicted with male pattern baldness very early.

Wow your reasoning is ridiculous. First you tell the Gardener that he grew more hair on his body and lost hair on his h ead because soap has the opposite affect on body hair. Now are you trying to tell me that hormones play a role in body hair and sex drive? You are saying sex drive makes us shower more to attract the opposite sex thats why we go bald?

I'm growing tired of this craptastic bullshit theories you have. You obviously lack an elementary understanding of human physiology.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
badasshairday said:
Cutsinger is God said:
badasshairday said:
badasshairday said:
badasshairday said:
[quote="Diamond Dave":732a3][quote="Cutsinger is God":732a3]Perhaps we are a little confused Gardener. Diamond Dave and I have been talking about head hair not body hair. Of course soap has the opposite effect on body hair.

I was gonna say that CIG but I knew that would go way over the heads of most people here.

Okay, so why is it that I only experienced a massive increase in body hair only during puberty? After that my body hair has remained stagnant or about the same.

Still no answer.
This is getting ridiculous. They are basically denying that sex hormones do nothing to the body and soap is the reason why I grew hair on my chest and armpits as I went through puberty.

Ok badasshairday,

We are talking about The Cause of Baldness NOT the growing body hair during puberty. The cause of baldness according to Cutsinger has always been soap and shampoo. Cut the Suds is his method and you will increase those lost buds.

Once boys age to 9 to 13, they all grow more body hair. What happens then is the boys and girls start to pay attention to their appearance and this is really where shampoo and soap take on an added dimension. Teens will shower more, use more hair gels, more soap, more hair spray etc. Well as this increases so does the damage SLS causes. It's a very very slow yet progressive process depending on how thick one's hair is. The thicker the hair(Joe Namath of the NY JETs) the longer it takes to go bald. The thinner the hair (example: Matt Hasselbeck qb of the Seattle Seahawks) the quicker shampoo does it's nasty work on follicles.

This is why you see alot of late teens and early 20 somethings with naturally born thinner hair start to lose their hair earlier than those with naturally born thicker shaft hairs. Had Matt Hasselbeck never used any shampoo or soap he would no doubt have a thick head of hair.

I see a future where based on the thickness of one's hair where teachers at schools will be able to determine which students could use shampoo and which ones absolutely shouldn't. Each student's follicle's would be analyzed to see if it would be more susceptible to quicker damage of SLS based on the Cutsinger model which is yet to be developed. Again, this is just what my vision of the future could possibly be. If this does happen, this will all go back to the tireless and thankless work of Lawrence Cutsinger and his followers like me and Diamond Dave. Someday and hopefully soon I hope he can show everyone in July what cutting out the suds can really do after 11 years. I also look forward to his potential appearance on Oprah. Once that happens trust me the entire world will know. That's how big Oprah is.

So there you have it baddasshairday. I don't ever want to hear you crying an moaning for anymore explainations. You cried and whined now eat it!! I answered your **** question. No Mas!![/quote:732a3]

You are using so many assumptions its not even funny. I've always had the craziest thickest hair out of everyone I know yet I was afflicted with male pattern baldness very early.

Wow your reasoning is ridiculous. First you tell the Gardener that he grew more hair on his body and lost hair on his h ead because soap has the opposite affect on body hair. Now are you trying to tell me that hormones play a role in body hair and sex drive? You are saying sex drive makes us shower more to attract the opposite sex thats why we go bald?

I'm growing tired of this craptastic bullshit theories you have. You obviously lack an elementary understanding of human physiology.[/quote:732a3]

Obviously. I watched that show "Are you smarter than a 5th grader" and yes I lost. That really sucked.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
man you should see my newest update.. all this shampoo ... my hair is falling out all over the place.

Pondle

Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:

This is so stupid it's not even funny anymore.

ONCE AGAIN, EXPLAIN WHY EUNUCHS AND MEN WITH 5AR DEFICIENCY NEVER GO BALD NO MATTER HOW MUCH SOAP OR SHAMPOO THEY USE

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes answer Pondle Cutsingerspoodle.

G

Cutsinger is God said:
badasshairday said:
[quote="Cutsinger is God":c04f3]
badasshairday said:
badasshairday said:
badasshairday said:
[quote="Diamond Dave":c04f3][quote="Cutsinger is God":c04f3]Perhaps we are a little confused Gardener. Diamond Dave and I have been talking about head hair not body hair. Of course soap has the opposite effect on body hair.

Still no answer.

Ok badasshairday,

So there you have it baddasshairday. I don't ever want to hear you crying an moaning for anymore explainations. You cried and whined now eat it!! I answered your **** question. No Mas!![/quote:c04f3]

I'm growing tired of this craptastic bullshit theories you have. You obviously lack an elementary understanding of human physiology.[/quote:c04f3]

Obviously. I watched that show "Are you smarter than a 5th grader" and yes I lost. That really sucked.[/quote:c04f3]

Again you avoided the fact that I stated the following,

"You are using so many assumptions its not even funny. I've always had the craziest thickest hair out of everyone I know yet I was afflicted with male pattern baldness very early."

And many people on this site can also say they had very thick hair in their teens yet they were affected by male pattern baldness early .

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
Pondle said:
Cutsinger is God said:

ONCE AGAIN, EXPLAIN WHY EUNUCHS AND MEN WITH 5AR DEFICIENCY NEVER GO BALD NO MATTER HOW MUCH SOAP OR SHAMPOO THEY USE

Poodle, you are seriously one screwed up individual. You honestly need some mental help. You do nothing but stalk Dave and I for answers that you and I both know yet you ask them time and time again. Not only you but your other cult followers Global Balding and Jesus Wannabe BadassHairday.

Look at you three. You are all pathetic. Dave and I have hung in there and answered EVERY SINGLE QUESTION you thrown at us yet you are not satisfied and want MORE MORE MORE. Well, sorry if we can't satisfy your "need" too be answered at your whim. You are an obvious obsessed stalker and if you would change your stalking behavior and act like a normal human being maybe we would pay more attention to you.

Now if you want to know the answer to this Eunich question, I will only say the answer is somewhere at GetItBack. It will be up to you to do your own investigative work like Dave and I had to do. I think we all know secretly why you keep asking these questions. It's because you secretly want to possibly try grunge. I know this because I was just like you. I needed all my little questions answered before going forward. Trust me Poodle. It's there, you just need to look. Every damn question you people have asked is there. That's why this is so irritating.

P.S. Badasshairday. You said you were leaving here and you are back again. That makes you a liar.

G

Cutsinger is God said:
Pondle said:
[quote="Cutsinger is God":94c7e]Once boys age to 9 to 13, they all grow more body hair. What happens then is the boys and girls start to pay attention to their appearance and this is really where shampoo and soap take on an added dimension. Teens will shower more, use more hair gels, more soap, more hair spray etc. Well as this increases so does the damage SLS causes. It's a very very slow yet progressive process depending on how thick one's hair is. The thicker the hair(Joe Namath of the NY JETs) the longer it takes to go bald. The thinner the hair (example: Matt Hasselbeck qb of the Seattle Seahawks) the quicker shampoo does it's nasty work on follicles.

Poodle, you are seriously one screwed up individual. You honestly need some mental help. You do nothing but stalk Dave and I for answers that you and I both know yet you ask them time and time again. Not only you but your other cult followers Global Balding and Jesus Wannabe BadassHairday.

Look at you three. You are all pathetic. Dave and I have hung in there and answered EVERY SINGLE QUESTION you thrown at us yet you are not satisfied and want MORE MORE MORE. Well, sorry if we can't satisfy your "need" too be answered at your whim. You are an obvious obsessed stalker and if you would change your stalking behavior and act like a normal human being maybe we would pay more attention to you.

Now if you want to know the answer to this Eunich question, I will only say the answer is somewhere at GetItBack. It will be up to you to do your own investigative work like Dave and I had to do. I think we all know secretly why you keep asking these questions. It's because you secretly want to possibly try grunge. I know this because I was just like you. I needed all my little questions answered before going forward. Trust me Poodle. It's there, you just need to look. Every **** question you people have asked is there. That's why this is so irritating.

P.S. Badasshairday. You said you were leaving here and you are back again. That makes you a liar.[/quote:94c7e]

LOL, nice way to avoid the question again. I have viewed GIB.com so many times there is nothing about this. Its all assumptions. So you avoid pondle's question yet again and then you don't even note that I have always had thick hair. Anyways I came back because its funny watching your theory self distruct.

Like I said CIG, look at widows peak, he isn't even pure grunge, he uses beta-sis. Beta sis is the active ingredient in saw P, the DHT reducer. If shampoo causes baldness why would one need a DHT inhibiter? Assclown.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
Badass, tell me one reason why I should give Poodle the answers to his question. I have the upper hand here. Just like Newman once said, "when you control the mail you control information." Well I have the answer regarding his Eunich question but I refuse to give it to him because he's been too creepy the way he runs around stalking Dave and I. What's next, is he going to ask to come over to Dave's and my place?

You see Badass, the guy gives me the total creeps with his deluge of questions. Again, I know from experience that Poodle is obviously interested in trying grunge. He is not going to tell any of you that because he wants you to think he's on your side. I know he's one answer away from dropping shampoo entirely from his life and he needs my knowledge to do so. I kind of like having that upper hand over Poodle. If he wants the answer he shall have to go thru the countless thousands of posts at GIB.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You must be so miserable inside CIG/ Kramer, I truly pity you..

G

Cutsinger is God said:
Badass, tell me one reason why I should give Poodle the answers to his question. I have the upper hand here. Just like Newman once said, "when you control the mail you control information." Well I have the answer regarding his Eunich question but I refuse to give it to him because he's been too creepy the way he runs around stalking Dave and I. What's next, is he going to ask to come over to Dave's and my place?

You see Badass, the guy gives me the total creeps with his deluge of questions. Again, I know from experience that Poodle is obviously interested in trying grunge. He is not going to tell any of you that because he wants you to think he's on your side. I know he's one answer away from dropping shampoo entirely from his life and he needs my knowledge to do so. I kind of like having that upper hand over Poodle. If he wants the answer he shall have to go thru the countless thousands of posts at GIB.

It is actually you that is one step away from realizing what an idiot you were to think that shampoo is the sole cause of baldness.

Again, Cutsinger is a NW7 in Sept. 2006. You actually believe that he will be a NW1 by July. Thats ridiculous. 10 years of grunging made him a NW7 from a Norwood 7. Now you think that iin these last few months he will go from a NW7 to a NW1. So you are telling me after ten years you pass through the transitions btw NW7 and Norwood 1? You go down the Norwood scale one point each month after ten years? IS that it!? Wow. I am sold.

Pondle

Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:

You won't answer my question because you ain't got an answer. And you ain't got an answer because your "shampoo causes hair loss" theory is a load of unscientific shite that we have comprehensively debunked.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Poodle they have allready answerd your question million times stop asking the same unscientific stupid bullshit ,just wait and watch opera you will get all the proof you need

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
roki said:
Poodle they have allready answerd your question million times stop asking the same unscientific stupid bullshit ,just wait and watch opera you will get all the proof you need

Roki the hypocrite is back for more. I am sure Cassin can't believe you are here either. YOu are unbelievable coming here after all the whining you did yesterday complaining how annoyed you were over the fact YOU and others were constantly making new threads regarding this friendly shampoo debate. Come on Roki, make another thread here so you can complain some more to the mods about how annoying YOU are and blame it on Dave and I. :roll:

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
a guy cant get a break? i was wrong im sorry what else do you want
please tell me what i can do to repent ,ill do anything cig please dont leave me behind im affraid without your support not even stoping to shampoo will give me my hair back im scared im in a very sad and dark place and only you and dave can help me please find it in your heart to forgive me ,please

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
roki said:
a guy cant get a break? i was wrong im sorry what else do you want
please tell me what i can do to repent ,ill do anything cig please dont leave me behind im affraid without your support not even stoping to shampoo will give me my hair back im scared im in a very sad and dark place and only you and dave can help me please find it in your heart to forgive me ,please

What do I want you to do? Don't apologize to me, apologize to Cassin you dumb ***. I could care less what the hell you do. I can imagine Cassin spent a good couple hours all because of you and your complaints of how annoyed you were and here you are talking smart in the very same area you claimed you didn't want any part of. Nice Roki!!

G

Pondle said:
Cutsinger is God said:

You won't answer my question because you ain't got an answer. And you ain't got an answer because your "shampoo causes hair loss" theory is a load of unscientific shite that we have comprehensively debunked.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you are right i will appologize to him personally for all the trouble i have caused i dont know what i was thinking but you canr blame me forever for my mistakes ,im on your side now together we will fight the good war, and win!!!

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
badasshairday said:
Pondle said:
Cutsinger is God said:

What's wrong with Poodle AssHair? Did he retire and you take over for him. Oh, that's right I see what's going on. Poodle knows and wants that final answer from me desperately regarding Eunichs so he can quit shampooing but he knows I won't answer it if he asks it so he PM'd you and asked you Mr. AssHair if you would ask the same question hoping I would answer it from you.

Well because of this I will refuse to answer anything from you either. Nice try though.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah CIG those idiot's think they can ask those stupid questios

Status
Not open for further replies.