Combining hair transplant and system

Fanjeera

Reaction score
main problem is the front hairline: it gets dirty and then looks unnatural.

a small forelock transplant in the front. 1000 grafts, can be more, can be less. it's cheap. it looks natural even, if you decide to stop wearing for some crazy reason.

also helps with alignment.

why not do it? Please give counter-arguments, because I will do it.

have to get thinner hair system after that.

Main problem is that it has to be done in a series of very small operations to make the transition undetectable. Any ideas how to do that? Probably a long period with a fringed hairstyle. I'm used to that luckily with life experience with a receding or dirty hairline.

thanks!

mrdavies

Established Member
Reaction score
main problem is the front hairline: it gets dirty and then looks unnatural.

a small forelock transplant in the front. 1000 grafts, can be more, can be less. it's cheap. it looks natural even, if you decide to stop wearing for some crazy reason.

also helps with alignment.

why not do it? Please give counter-arguments, because I will do it.

have to get thinner hair system after that.

Main problem is that it has to be done in a series of very small operations to make the transition undetectable. Any ideas how to do that? Probably a long period with a fringed hairstyle. I'm used to that luckily with life experience with a receding or dirty hairline.

thanks!
Not sure how you could do it without stopping wearing until the hair grows. I suppose you could sit the hair peice behind the grafts and brush the hair down over it, might be hard to pull off though. Seems quite a strange thing to do because all you are doing is going through surgery just to wear a hair piece again.

Why not just not have an unexposed hairline?

Plus you still have to match the hairpiece with the hair line etc...

Then theres the worry the hair transplant doesnt look as good as you had hoped.

Just seems like a lot of risk for little reward.

Last edited:

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Not sure how you could do it without stopping wearing until the hair grows. I suppose you could sit the hair peice behind the grafts and brush the hair down over it, might be hard to pull off though. Seems quite a strange thing to do because all you are doing is going through surgery just to wear a hair piece again.

Why not just not have an unexposed hairline?

Plus you still have to match the hairpiece with the hair line etc...

Then theres the worry the hair transplant doesnt look as good as you had hoped.

Just seems like a lot of risk for little reward.
Getting it to match in other sides is a challenge as well, but doable. Why not the same in the front? Thanks!