Could Excessive Dermarolling Cause Hair Loss?

jd_uk

Reaction score
View attachment 157729
the picture of me with the beard is the one i just took with webcam
Nice, definitely looks like you filled in a lot. Very cool. I'd be interested in knowing your regimine if possible as want to do the natural route too. Currently I dermaroll with 1mm on a Sunday and I press hard enough to get blood spots and then just use keto shampoo for 10 mins three days per week after. But you use cream and leave it on right? And essential oils, which ones and how often please? Thanks.

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah cream i leave on as overnight application.

use keto cream 2%, bi-estro, peppermint, rosemary, emu oils.

Then had a high fatty diet with carbs and high veggies. painful 2.5 needling every 7 days. You can get a numbing cream for it.

If you do it without diet you're not gonna get good results.

Last edited:

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You got the UK in your username so I assume youre english. daktarin gold is a brand thats used in Uk. I dont think you'll need a prescription for it though

jd_uk

Reaction score
yeah cream i leave on as overnight application.

use keto cream 2%, bi-estro, peppermint, rosemary, emu oils.

Then had a high fatty diet with carbs and high veggies. painful 2.5 needling every 7 days. You can get a numbing cream for it.

If you do it without diet you're not gonna get good results.
Oh ok. Is there danger of the keto cream going systemic and affecting hormones in the blood? I heard keto can be tough on the liver too?

And estrogen cream?

My diet is pretty healthy (if that's what you mean) already as I'm an athlete.

Am interested in the essential oils.

Yeah I'm in the UK. Thanks

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh ok. Is there danger of the keto cream going systemic and affecting hormones in the blood? I heard keto can be tough on the liver too?

And estrogen cream?

My diet is pretty healthy (if that's what you mean) already as I'm an athlete.

Am interested in the essential oils.

Yeah I'm in the UK. Thanks

only if u microneedle and slop it on straight after. i was told to wait 24 hours but i didnt care. slopped it on anyways with the bi estro cream.

didn't personally experience sides.

jd_uk

Reaction score
only if u microneedle and slop it on straight after. i was told to wait 24 hours but i didnt care. slopped it on anyways with the bi estro cream.

didn't personally experience sides.
Ah ok. My reason for not taking finasteride is I don't want to alter my normal male hormones (and not just for sides but for other things too) so I definitely would want to be careful with keto or estrogen. As long as there isn't any risk of the keto cream going systemic if I wait after dermarolling then I could try that.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doubtful in the long-run but maybe if you do Rob's massages and derma-rolling, it might increase benevolent hair loss meaning sheds to a better overall hair situation.

I micro-needle from head to toe and it is amazing. I always do forehead face and neck when I do my scalp and I do the entire scalp fringe and all. Longer gauges are better and less damaging in my experience and I used to be a blood warrior.

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah ok. My reason for not taking finasteride is I don't want to alter my normal male hormones (and not just for sides but for other things too) so I definitely would want to be careful with keto or estrogen. As long as there isn't any risk of the keto cream going systemic if I wait after dermarolling then I could try that.

yeah you won't get any side effects. everyone I know whos done the routine has reported not experiencing anything. Only effect is rapid regrowth.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah you won't get any side effects. everyone I know whos done the routine has reported not experiencing anything. Only effect is rapid regrowth.
Along with HRT, micro-needling has changed my life and the way that I view aging. It is absolutely a miracle to me to see all of my transplant scar tissue just scab over a little more every single time and most on top is gone. I am still working on the scar tissue on the sides which was painful for years after my fiasco of a transplant. I asked the doctor wtf and he said, "you never told us you were prone to scarring; yeah that makes a difference. Just come in and I will fix it one day....." Um, no. I had sense enough not to give him two shots at destroying my life. Thank Goddess finasteride worked for me....

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Along with HRT, micro-needling has changed my life and the way that I view aging. It is absolutely a miracle to me to see all of my transplant scar tissue just scab over a little more every single time and most on top is gone. I am still working on the scar tissue on the sides which was painful for years after my fiasco of a transplant. I asked the doctor wtf and he said, "you never told us you were prone to scarring; yeah that makes a difference. Just come in and I will fix it one day....." Um, no. I had sense enough not to give him two shots at destroying my life. Thank Goddess finasteride worked for me....

When did you have a transplant?

jd_uk

Reaction score
Is there anywhere that says how to use the essential oils..like how to formulate, frequency of use etc?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When did you have a transplant?
1989. Then I waited smartly for micrografts in 1996 and they at least fixed the hairline which had become exposed and cobblestoned/baby doll-like, My ex never noticed at all so women aren't always as focused on hairlines or whatever but I told her when I got the refinements and I guess that was okay cause I maintained so well but I wish in retrospect that I hadn't but we didn't know that finasteride was going to be so much better than min and work so well together.

Doing what I am doing now is so fascinating that all of the experiences have been worth it and one day I realized, "Janey, you have literally had every hair experience and you love to write" so I gravitated here from the whiny MtF's boards (still love your gals but you know you whine....)

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there anywhere that says how to use the essential oils..like how to formulate, frequency of use etc?

twice a day. just start dabbing on head and bi estro 1 pump per session.

keto cream just need a few fingers and its enough.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use a mix of tretinoin, estrogel and foam on my hair and just tretinoin and estrogel on face and neck as a carrier.

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1989. Then I waited smartly for micrografts in 1996 and they at least fixed the hairline which had become exposed and cobblestoned/baby doll-like, My ex never noticed at all so women aren't always as focused on hairlines or whatever but I told her when I got the refinements and I guess that was okay cause I maintained so well but I wish in retrospect that I hadn't but we didn't know that finasteride was going to be so much better than min and work so well together.

Doing what I am doing now is so fascinating that all of the experiences have been worth it and one day I realized, "Janey, you have literally had every hair experience and you love to write" so I gravitated here from the whiny MtF's boards (still love your gals but you know you whine....)

before I was even born. AMazing

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
before I was even born. AMazing
That's why I emphasize not to give up, male, or female treatments. We got the best stuff on both sides in the history of the world within 50 years and we still complain. Polysorbates saved my life and mysteriously gave me my libido and wood back and I wasn't on anything before that. Everything just stopped working on the night before my 20th birthday after I looked to check something in my hand mirror.

And I said to myself, "must be stress from my parent's divorce and my girlfriend breaking up with me and macroeconomics was a kller...." I ran out to get biotin, vitamins and niacin and signed up for three different PE classes that fall....sigh....

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why I emphasize not to give up, male, or female treatments. We got the best stuff on both sides in the history of the world within 50 years and we still complain. Polysorbates saved my life and mysteriously gave me my libido and wood back and I wasn't on anything before that. Everything just stopped working on the night before my 20th birthday after I looked to check something in my hand mirror.

ehh all i want is a monkey hairline and im happy

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ehh all i want is a monkey hairline and im happy
Check page five I think of bridge's thread if you want to see a monkey/money hairline. Not bridge; some Polish guy on everything with a Neanderthal hairline. Oral min worked wayyyy too well for him but people heard about it right when he disappeared and then Bridge inspired a bunch of folks and it made it to the MtF fora among the teenage bald girls so how hard is that....Not me but the gal who told me had been bald for 8 years and she was 23.....

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Check page five I think of bridge's thread if you want to see a monkey/money hairline. Not bridge; some Polish guy on everything with a Neanderthal hairline. Oral min worked wayyyy too well for him but people heard about it right when he disappeared and then Bridge inspired a bunch of folks and it made it to the MtF fora among the teenage bald girls so how hard is that....Not me but the gal who told me had been bald for 8 years and she was 23.....

how can a woman go bald?

also do u have link?