Craniofacial development - The thing that make us lose hair(A hair loss theory)

Do you believe this theory?

• Yes

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 38 67.9%

• Total voters

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nimayazdani78 That infection from my moustache is gone and I have new update of my facial structure. How your facial structure looks and how attractive your face is depends on the quality of the camera, the position and angle you are taking your photos. You can easily drop from 8 to 4/10 if you take poor quality photos from the wrong angle and position. Today I made many photos to make my facial structure look the best as possible. If you take for example the first photo you will see that my facial structure look decent and on the second pic it looks much worse. On the third photo my facial structure out of a sudden changed and it's different. Tongue posture is also important. On the fourth photo you can see how I look when I don't position my tongue properly. On the last photo I will show how important the direction it. How out of a sudden whole my face thinned and how my skin looks worse. I pesonally don't care where I stand on anyone's looks scale. Especially the shitty one from the truerateme subreddit. I have my own scale on which I am 8/10. This is a scale about craniofacial development and I have very good craniofacial development for a white man and I will never ever be bald and I have perfect Norwood 1 hairline and dense hair. That's the most important thing.

Attachments

• 20240402_140022.jpg
    20240402_140022.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 20240402_135626.jpg
    20240402_135626.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 20240402_135154.jpg
    20240402_135154.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 68
  • 20240402_140315.jpg
    20240402_140315.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 20240402_140322.jpg
    20240402_140322.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nimayazdani78 That infection from my moustache is gone and I have new update of my facial structure. How your facial structure looks and how attractive your face is depends on the quality of the camera, the position and angle you are taking your photos. You can easily drop from 8 to 4/10 if you take poor quality photos from the wrong angle and position. Today I made many photos to make my facial structure look the best as possible. If you take for example the first photo you will see that my facial structure look decent and on the second pic it looks much worse. On the third photo my facial structure out of a sudden changed and it's different. Tongue posture is also important. On the fourth photo you can see how I look when I don't position my tongue properly. On the last photo I will show how important the direction it. How out of a sudden whole my face thinned and hoq my akin looks worse. I pesonally don't care where I stand on anyone's looks scale. Especially the shitty one from the truerateme subreddit. I have my own scale on which I am 8/10. This is a scale about craniofacial development and I have very good craniofacial development for a white man and I will never ever be bald and I have perfect Norwood 1 hairline and dense hair. That's the most important thing.
"My moustache infection has gone" = My herpes has cleared up*

Why are you on a hairloss forum if you're not worried about hairloss? I liken it to Edward Norton's character in Fight Club attending cancer groups, despite not having cancer. Just like you, he too suffered from mental health issues.

One of the best ways to improve one's mental health is to take better care of yourself and your home. I'd suggest starting off by dusting your TV.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20240402_122951_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240402_122951_Chrome.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 40

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
And no you are not 8/10. If you were you would have list of attractive girlfriends in the past.
You're a virgin, right?
Got his ***

@nimayazdani78 That infection from my moustache is gone and I have new update of my facial structure. How your facial structure looks and how attractive your face is depends on the quality of the camera, the position and angle you are taking your photos. You can easily drop from 8 to 4/10 if you take poor quality photos from the wrong angle and position. Today I made many photos to make my facial structure look the best as possible. If you take for example the first photo you will see that my facial structure look decent and on the second pic it looks much worse. On the third photo my facial structure out of a sudden changed and it's different. Tongue posture is also important. On the fourth photo you can see how I look when I don't position my tongue properly. On the last photo I will show how important the direction it. How out of a sudden whole my face thinned and how my skin looks worse. I pesonally don't care where I stand on anyone's looks scale. Especially the shitty one from the truerateme subreddit. I have my own scale on which I am 8/10. This is a scale about craniofacial development and I have very good craniofacial development for a white man and I will never ever be bald and I have perfect Norwood 1 hairline and dense hair. That's the most important thing.
1. You look the same in all those selfies.

2. Your current hairstyle is terrible and ages you.

In that older pic you posted with the tuxedo you had a much more flattering hairstyle, and it bounced you up a couple points for sure. But also seems like you were just younger back then in general.

@nimayazdani78 is not a real person. You are not fooling us.

@Ritchie OP called you a 4/10 and you are still liking all of his posts. Grow a pair and get your sh*t together, it's embarrassing.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Got his ***

In that older pic you posted with the tuxedo you had a much more flattering hairstyle, and it bounced you up a couple points for sure. But also seems like you were just younger back then in general.

@Ritchie OP called you a 4/10 and you are still liking all of his posts. Grow a pair and get your sh*t together, it's embarrassing.
What are you talking about. Ritchie have never showed me his facial structure.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Got his ***

I concur. The hairstyle you have is very 70s Jimmy Saville/ABBA vibes. Also the neckbeard has gotta go and the chapstick needs to come.

100% @nimayazdani78 is an alt.

I honestly feel sorry for Richie. Gets spammed with nonsense on the regular, then gets called ugly lmaoooo.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I concur. The hairstyle you have is very 70s Jimmy Saville/ABBA vibes. Also the neckbeard has gotta go and the chapstick needs to come.

100% @nimayazdani78 is an alt.

I honestly feel sorry for Richie. Gets spammed with nonsense on the regular, then gets called ugly lmaoooo.
And since his hairline is always covered I doubt he's NW1 like he claims. ABBA and Jimmy Saville had their hair like that because they were trying to hide a receding hairline.

nimayazdani78

My Regimen
Reaction score
Got his ***

Fuc# off you dumbass, You guys are really stupid and your brains are made of sh*t##......this theory is 100% true and you dont have anything to disprove it.... all you say is that person is wearing a wig and blahblahblah.......you say brad pitt and rob lowe are balding and wearing wig....how dum you must be:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Pictures of them in their 60s
irectv-streaming-with-the-stars-hosted-by-rob-lowe.jpg

babylon-los-angeles-premiere-arrivals.jpg

I am a real person a have shown my face to @Mitko1
Here is my face for you guys.... i am a 10/10
20230806_234932-png.185291

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fuc# off you dumbass, You guys are really stupid and your brains are made of sh*t##......this theory is 100% true and you dont have anything to disprove it.... all you say is that person is wearing a wig and blahblahblah.......you say brad pitt and rob lowe are balding and wearing wig....how dum you must be:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Pictures of them in their 60s

I am a real person a have shown my face to @Mitko1
Here is my face for you guys.... i am a 10/10
You are @Mitko1 hahahahaha

So obvious.

Let me guess you agree with @Mitko1 that he is an 8/10 and that model chick with ocean blue eyes is a 6/10? LOL

And that last pic doesn't work

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rob Lowe and Brad Pitt look good of course, I never said otherwise. But they have had tons of surgeries and procedures. Their whole look is artificial.

They did have a very good base to work with, as they were already handsome when they were young. But no man in his 60s can look like that naturally.

You can see Rob's real age on his neck. Big difference because he has had a bunch of facelifts.

IMG_6562.jpeg

Also this is rather how he looks in real life, candid pic, no photoshop:

IMG_6560.jpeg

His hair piece is obvious here. A little strange looking hairline.

Last edited:

nimayazdani78

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are @Mitko1 hahahahaha

So obvious.

Let me guess you agree with @Mitko1 that he is an 8/10 and that model chick with ocean blue eyes is a 6/10? LOL

And that last pic doesn't work
the rating is not related to skin color,eye color or hair color or skin texture.. it has to do with jawline and cheekbone and symmetry of them.that blue eyed chick is 6/10 .she has asymmetrys .her jaw especially. as we said most female models are overrated, they are just tall and have a good body.
my picture is real . its up to you to believe it or not
20230806_235142-png.185289

....and you are mistaken about rob lowe..thats his real hair ...his hair seem to be wet in these photos....he is a 10/10 and no way he is balding... just perfect
50-year-songwriting-partnership-with-bernie-taupin.jpg

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
the rating is not related to skin color,eye color or hair color or skin texture.. it has to do with jawline and cheekbone and symmetry of them.
Haha. You obviously don't know what you are talking about. You only post men who have had plenty of surgeries and then say it doesn't matter? Post a naturally aged 60+ year old man.

i

i am showing you high quality pictures that shows no signs of hair loss and you rely on some paparazzi photos.?
Yes, paparazzi photos are easily more reliable than photoshopped red carpet photos.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score