Craniofacial development - The thing that make us lose hair(A hair loss theory)

Do you believe this theory?

• Yes

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 40 66.7%

• Total voters

dsd

Reaction score
Dr Mew is an absolute scammer who had surgery in his jaw and still looks like an ugly sexless rat, because looks are about harmony, not one specific feature.

And his method is some dangerous cope that can cause irreversible damage.
Please link to your source of information.
I don't think that a tongue exercise is harmful.
There is a tongue swallow syndrome. The tongue pushes the teeth during swallowing, even bending the teeth forward...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please link to your source of information.
I don't think that a tongue exercise is harmful.
There is a tongue swallow syndrome. The tongue pushes the teeth during swallowing, even bending the teeth forward...
Link me to your source that "Mewing" is a real thing and actually works. There's zero evidence.
The most searched googles in relation to it are all negative, as the screenshot I provided in the last page.

All those before-after pics are lies from people who actually had surgery, or people who took selfies from different angles/lighting and thought it made a real difference.

Last edited:

dsd

Reaction score
Well, as said before there is a swallow syndrome bending teeth forward. Thus proving the tongue has power.
If I look on the google auto-fill box you added, ranging from scammer to underbite or overbite, then mewing takes effect. Is it possible to control it in an appropriate manner?
Earlier I linked to a video showing a man being happy after the mewing with a device. But..in first sight you stretch the upper jaw. I don't know if the lower jaw can follow by the link of the teeth. Manx questions. But I don't think it is harmful.