Cu peptide shed!!!!!

viperfish

Reaction score
For those using Cu peptides did you experience any shedding??? I have had virtually no shedding since being on revivogen for the past 4.5 months. However, 2 weeks ago or so i added in the american crew cu peptides and holy momma am I shedding. Probably should not have added them in. I hope it stops soon! I also have had some slight burning after applying the Cu peptides anyone else??

jrg

Established Member
Reaction score
could well have been a revivogen shed.
ya.. the slight burning sensation is normal and goes away after a few applications. i'm using tricomin by the way...

kikoman

Established Member
Reaction score
dude, I'm feeling the same way. I've only applied Folligen a few times, but i'm noticing a shed. It does sting a tiny bit too.

G

been on folligen about a month, fine when I put it on but around 20 minutes later a little burning and stinging, not too bad, lasts for an hour or so.

no shed (that I have noticed)

kikoman

Established Member
Reaction score
i apply folligen and emu oil to my eyebrows and they don't sting. May be that will help at least with the stinging.

x5o

Established Member
Reaction score
Dear Lord.................I thought it was my imagination! Another product that causes sheds. :-x I was using peptides to stop shedding and really thought it was just coincidence that I was seeing more hairs on my shoulders after application........................who knows..........maybe it was. I am eager to see what others report about their copper treatments.

viperfish

Reaction score
I assume that maybe the shedding is a good thing?? At least I hope it is. I noticed today that some of the hairs I am shedding are thin in comparison to some of my other hairs. I'm just gonna stick it out and hope that this is a good thing. The burning sensation upon applying the cu peptides seems to be getting better. I also notice that I shed more on the days I use nizoral anyone else??

misterium

Reaction score
Did you know...

Dr Pickart was at a Roman Orgy Reenactment when he came up with the idea of pouring anti-freeze into a 8 oz fine-mist spray bottle and selling it for $36.95. Pretty smart. I take my cap off and kiss his ***.[/quote]

what's that all about? please explain.

x5o

Established Member
Reaction score
Chujg................that quote from "Sat. Night Fever" was classic. Kudos to Iwantmyhair! .................maybe the movie was before your time Chuj.

misterium

Reaction score
that's a great flick

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey viper, if u were having such great results with revivogen alone...why mess with it? why not get off american crew...or at least bring it down to once or twice a week.

rill

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmmm
Ive been using American crew for about 4-5months, once aday.
Ive seem to have lost alot of hair during this period, strange I didnt have this problem when I used tricomin for about the same time prior to Am crew.
Its possible that it could be a shed from the lazercomb (using it for about 9months) but thats propably not likely.
Im thinking it could be the Saw Palmetto thats causing the trouble,
on the other hand it could be a good shed but I will propably order som tricomin instead.

JesusFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
I use crew, and the only time I experienced shedding is when I stop using it.

Cu peptides DO NOT CAUSE SHEDDING. CU Peptide have been clinically PROVEN to do just the opposite, which is LENGTHEN THE GROWTH PHASE.

Damn, there is more paranoia on this board than the morning after a Rave party.

viperfish

Reaction score
I disagree jesusfreak the cu peptides did cause shedding in me. However, the shedding has stopped since being on it for about 1 month. The problem with these cu peptides is that the percentage of actual cu peptides within the formulas (tricomin, A.C) is not enough to do anything for your hair. It probably aids somewhat in inflammation. However, the clinical studies that were conducted using Cu peptides used 2.5% cu peptides as compared to less than 1% cu peptides used in the formulations today.